Chapter-2

"Every relationship start
with trust and end with
misunderstanding be-
cause people never want
to know the cause behind it"

Sana entered the premises of her office " Dreams events management co." she pursued her dream of becoming a successful event planner after marriage, at every step sidharth stands beside her, hands in hands, to face all the problems, challenges and difficulties with her, it starts with their own house and with year's in line, the company reached its heights and give competition to the already well-settled companies.
*********

" sidharth, I am nervous, we don't have that much funding baba to start our own business, kitna paisa jayega, an office and you know our condition right now, we couldn't afford" she uttered putting her head on his shoulder, playing with his fingers absentmindedly.

" Hey look, look at my darling," he said turning her to face him.

" it's your dream na baba, I know it's very difficult but not impossible, right sweetheart"

" sidharth but sb.."

" you know baba used to say, you have to face many worst situations in your life but how you deal with them without losing yourself is the challenge" he pronounced remembering his father's words, Deepesh Dutta, he suffered a major heart attack one day and leave them with his never-ending memories,
After his death, the shares of the company starts falling, his father took some loans from the bank to complete the big contracts however the contracts get cancelled and they had to sell their company assets to repay the loan.

He wiped the long tear fall on his cheek, she hugged him tightly caressing his hair, kissing in between.

" you know dad loves me more than you" she stated.

" yaaa bilkul" he scoffed jerking her hand out of his hair.

" tumne unhe apne jaal me fasa lia tha, mein to dikhta hi nh tha kisi ko" she followed him to the hall.

" kya hua muh kyu sadaya hai" his mother Ipshita asked.

"Āpani kākē sabacēẏē bēśi bhālōbāsēna" (maa whom do you love the most, me or sidharth)" she asked hugging her from the back.

"Tumi āmāra bhālabāsā" ( you my love) she said kissing her head.

" bhalo bhalo ( good good) sidharth said throwing the cushion on her face which she catches on time.

" Ruhani my princess you tell them, you love your Chachu tha most" he said smothering her face with kisses.

" I do but I love Chachi 0.5 percent zyada" she said sitting on his lap, he looked at her, she giggled throwing her head.

" Chachu don't be jealous I love you the most," she said opening her arms to show how much she loved them.
*****
" maa make her understand please, what's wrong, why can't you start your fucking business, it's your dream"

" sidharth language" his mother grimaced.

" sorry maa but it's her dream, she has this wedding in her hand, use bhi mana karna hai, they are trusting you, why can't you trust yourself"

" sidharth it's not guaranteed baba, all employees leave the company as soon as they get to know me, I don't have any resources, not employees" she whispered yelled frustrated with him.

" you know your dad was right, you don't have a zeal to work"

" stop it sidharth" his mother yelled.