Ch-24

" The wait becomes difficult if you are just two steps away from your loved ones"

" chliye chliye madam andar beth jaaye, bhut time lagega aage landslide Hui, pura rasta jam hai" A police officer said to her.

" how much time it would take" she asked.

" till the weather gets clear, please go and sit, it could be risky" finding no other option she again sits in the taxi, the sky is thundering, as the heavy rain starts, she looks out from the window but nothing is visible to her eyes, whereas sidharth is facing the same problem, they both were restless, both wanted to be in each other arms as soon as possible but the conditions were not favouring them, putting his head on the window, he closed his eyes going back to the memories.

Kunjapuri Devi Temple is sacred temple of immense importance in Hindu religion. Located at an height of 1676 mtrs on a hill, Kunjapuri Devi Temple is one of the 52 Shaktipeeth in Rishikesh,Uttarakhand. Here at Kunjapuri Devi Temple, the chest of burned Sati had fallen. Kunjapuri Devi Temple also offers panoramic views of snow capped mountains and peaks such as Swarga Rohini, Gangotri, Banderpunch and Chaukhamba.

this temple sees many devotees all over India to do darshan, the hotel staff suggested them and sana loves the idea, she was never a person who go to temples but something changed these days, she wants the blessings of God for both of them, for their relation, she became spiritual for him.

They reached the temple in the early morning, the fog could be seen, the cold breeze hitting their body, he scooted her close, keeping his hand on her shoulders, she leaned in his arms when a priest saw them, they greeted him by joining hands, he smiled shaking his head slightly.

" you both are newly married," he asked looking at her sindoor and bangles filled wrists.

" ji"

" kehte hai ki jo pati apni biwi ko goad me lekar ye 80 sidiyan chadta hai woh log saath janam ek dusre ke hote hai or mata rani ka aashirwaad milta hai"

" haaye sachi" he nodded, she looked at sidharth.

" ek Janam bita Lu pandit ji wahi kaafi hai" he sarcastically commented biting his tongue, she stared at him shooting a dagger at him, and she started marching towards the stairs when sidharth holds her hand and lift her in his arms, her hand tangled around his neck.

There were fewer people at this time of morning but presented one's eyes on the man who is cascading the stairs with his wife in his arms.

" you put on weight darling, meri kamar ki band baj jayegi" he said.

" mtlb me moti ho gyi sidharth," she asked with a pout.

" no, not at all sweetheart you are chubby chubby, squeezy baby"

The moment was bliss for both of them, he is not a person who did PDA but for her happiness, he can do anything, he wants her in his life or every time he takes birth on the earth if it's true whatever the priest was saying.

They reached the top and the view was magnificent, the mountains and the peaks can be seen from there, the slight fog made them more gorgeous, the lights are thundering in the sky giving the sign of coming rain.

They performed the puja together, the priest gave them blessings and took the sindoor from mata rani's feets, he forwarded it to sidharth, he happily takes it, filling her partition, she closed her eyes like every time, the moment always felt special to her.

Taking the parsad they come out sitting on the stairs, hands-on hands, her head rested on his shoulder, as they were looking at the beautiful scenery, a natural one.

" I promised you I will love you all my life" sana's whispered dropping a kiss on his shoulder.

" I promised you I save this love from every situation" he uttered.

" I promised you I will be yours and only yours to love, to fight, to scold," she said.

" I promised you I will mend things if we fight as soon as possible"

" I promised if you try only once I will forgive you instantly, you just have to call my name once" she replied.

" I promised you I will stand beside you in every situation positive or negative, doesn't matter"

" I promised I will make you my house, my open diary and my soulmate" both uttered at the same time as the drop of water touched their skins, he stands up when she holds her hand making him sit again.

" tu humesa pyar se rhega na mere
saath" she asked sitting on the temple
stairs watching the mountains.
"that's very hard question, Tu khud
ladti hai aur fir khud kehti hai pyar
se rhega, ladaiyan to hogi"

"haan ye bhi hai par agar kabhi aise
ladai ho ki woh solve hi na ho, ya
hum dono ek dusre se nafrat krne
laqe"

" jab lagega chize smbhal nh skti ya
hath se nikal rhi hai or hume unhe
dobara se thik karna hai, to hum yahi
aayenge, waise this never gonna
happen but if something like this
happens then we come here, to
remember that we take our vows
here, to spend our whole life together
irrespective of our fights,
disagreements" she hummed when the rain started, he make her stand, they hardly reached the car but their clothes were all wet.

After one hour of drive, their car stopped in the middle of the road, he went out to see what was wrong with it but finds nothing, a cab driver stopped looking at their break down car, he informed him about the nearby garage and a resort to stay for as the rain will not stop before few hours, he helped them to take their car to the garage and then dropping them to the Narayana palace by salvas, they both were fully drenched when they reached the room, the sky is dark, light thundering, rain pouring and cool breezes, she looked delightful to his eyes, the fabric of cloth attached to her like a second skin, her nipples peek through her kurta as she removes her dupatta, her hairs are wet, the water dripping from them went into her breast valley, her bangles chimes every time she moved her hand, she didn't see him watching her keenly when her eyes got stuck with his, she shuttered looking at his dark eyes with needs, he removes his shirt throwing it on the floor, his body looks tempting, the water droplets rests on his skin making her bites her lips, she unzipped her kurta, coming out from it, she opened her bra, they both were teasing each other, as her breathe rises and the cold air hits her skin her whole body break into goosebumps, he moves forward she moves backwards till her back hits the glass door of balcony, they both stare into each other eyes, their eyes speaks passion to devour each other, next he kneeled down in front of her, his lips comes on her navel, kissing it slightly he bites their making her moan, her hands rests on his hairs, dropping kisses upward he reached to her breasts, sucking the one and pinching the another he made her groan with pleasure, her loud moan filled the whole room, she couldn't take more of his torcher as she take his face out and placed her lips on his, kissing him passionately, biting and nibbling on his lips she took her revenge, he moaned in her mouth, the kiss was long as far as he remember he had with her, lifting her in his arms he made her lie on the bed taking both of their paints, they lost in each other for hours, tasting and punishing each other, they made love for number of times not getting enough of each other.

Their eyes went to the side of the road and they both saw the same place The Narayana place by salvus, how could they didn't see it before.

" if he is here in this traffic he must come to this resort" she mumbled to herself.

" if she is here, she will come to this resort," he said paying the cab driver and marching towards the resort.

" Can I get one room" both speak in unison at the reception....

" The moment I look at you again after a few days, my heart again told me, this is the person I love and I may fall deeper and deeper with time"

Thank you for reading, do like, comments and share ❤️