Ch-7

"When you love someone
You care for them
No matter if you are
Angry or hurt"

" sana wake up" she groaned pushing her face more into the pillow.

" oh women, if you didn't get up in one minute, I will throw a jug full of water on you" he warned her tying his shoes and zipping his jacket. She grumbled sitting on the bed, she looked at the time and it was only six in the morning.

" sidharth, Tu itni Zaldi kyu Utha hai" she asked but get no answer and next a pair of trousers and jacket landed on her face, she narrowed her eyes staring at him who is all ready for the morning walk.

" get ready fast and no tantrum sana, I am not buying it" he stated he might be ready to give it a try but the distance was still the same, he did sleep with her on the same bed but didn't cuddle her, she coaxed herself by saying one step at a time, she didn't say a word after that, she does want to throw a tantrum like old times though nothing was like old times in their relationship, she freshened up as fast as she could, while he let out a sigh, he knows he is harsh on her, he does crave for her arms, for her to throw demands on his way, he expected the same today like old times she didn't stop till he accepts her sayings, it's hurting today when she didn't do that, he talks about her condition briefly with saanchi and the scheduled she must follow, a half an hour walk comes first and mandatory, healthy food which includes lots of fruits, green vegetable, the oily food was strictly prohibited, the therapy she has to take at any condition and the breathing exercise, he takes note of every single things writing it on his diary.

" sidharth I am tired" she voiced out after fifteen minutes of walking, she lost her stamina for sure, her lips were the dry result of insufficient intake of water.

" come let's just sit," he said taking her to the bench in the park, opening the water bottle, he made her drink, she closed her eyes pushing her head back, the tiredness visible on her face.

" let's go back," he said after a while, she hummed clasping her hand on his, they walked back to the house.

" We have to go to the hospital" he stated.

" But why," she asked.

" why? Are you in your right frame of mind, look at yourself dammit" he yelled losing his calm, she cried hiding her face with her hands, the sobs became louder with Time, he sat on his knees removing her hands, holding them in his.

" sweetheart what happened, is it paining anywhere, look sana it's your health that matter the most, speak up baba" he said in a low voice.

" mujhse nh ho raha, me thak gyi hu, meri body has no strength to do anything, I am tired of being strong, I am giving up mujhe smbhal le ab ab nahi ho rha hai, this health, the changes in my body I am tired, yrr itna nh na hota hai, it's has been three years kabhi ye kabhi woh, kabhi ye pressani kabhi woh kami, fucking hell, koshish karte karte Jaan nikal gyi fir bhi last me ky mila nothing, i was strong when I know their is someone I have to take care of, tujhe pta hai I tried maine kia na, fir kiske liye krti Tu to chla gya tha, bloody health, it's better if I died" she broke down in front of him while he sat their dumbfounded, don't know what to say, he joined their forehead, both were crying mess.

" bol na kiske liye kru, that garden haunts me, the eyes of those people who watched me with sympathy made me remember which I don't want to," she asked her breather fanning on his lips directly.

" do it, do it for me once time again, could you??" he asked.

" merse nh hoga"

" hoga bilkul hoga, I am here na"

" ok I will try, me janti hu tune saanchi se baat kr hi Li hogi toh aram se try karte hai, hospital ki zaroorat nh hai, jab hogi me khud khungi" she whispered, he hummed wiping the tears, he placed his lips on her trying to take her pain, trying to give her assurance, trying to assure himself, the kiss was soft, their lips moved against each other, ravishing the taste.
********
" Are bahi namaste, aap yahan pe?" an over-excited Meena asked, she is their house helper.

" andar aana hai???" he asked, she hummed getting inside, sana greeted her talking on the phone guiding her team who is busy in organising a marriage in Lucknow.

" Meena ek coffee please and strong one please" he instructed her opening his laptop reading the mails.

" didi breakfast ky bnau" she asked.

" alloo pranthe" she answered.

" no not at all, meena palak ka soup bnao or simple daal roti, no oily food" he said, she hummed while sana sighed but she is happy, looking in the hall, it's all feel homely once again, as usual sidharth ordering meena working on his laptop, she is sitting on the sofa giving the same looks as she used to give before to Meena.

" sana"

" hmmm" she replied playing with the spoon and staring at the soup with a disgusted look.

" ek event organise kregi company ka" he asked, she yelled a yes in excitement jumping around the house.

" are you serious mujhko hi keh rha hai na bol" she asked unable to believe his words.

" don't jump around and finish your soup"

" khadoos"

" kregi??"

" haa"

" par ek condition hai, khud ko zyada tired nh karna, you just have to give instruction to the workers, zyada bhaag dhod nh, is it okay"

" sidharth" she whined.

" you decide either it's my way or there is no simply another way"

" Okay I will follow your instructions"

" sidharth it's has been three years to our company"

" yaa I can't believe it" he sighed hugging her, the company, his dreams, his hard work, her belief, it's was the best day of his life as his wife decided to gave a surprise, he was the happiest man on the earth but destiny has some other plans for them.

" biwi are you happy???" he asked hugging her from the back, standing at the centre in a vacant office.

" I am the happiest, proud of you bhut saara, sb log kitni tarif kr rhe the teri, sbne kitna pyara bola, and it's your hard work baby" she uttered with moist eyes.

" when you become so much rontalu baby"  he asked wiping her tear.

" khushi ke hai" she replied.

" hmm kabhi khushi ke, kabhi gum ke, kabhi yuhi tera man kia toh" he teased her " by the way where is my gift?" he asked.

" isme" she handed over an envelope.

" kya hai isme??"

" khol na" she said biting her nails in nervousness, he opened it finding a report and what he saw next made him scream in happiness, he lift her twirling her, she giggled in his arms, indeed the bestest day of their life.

" merko chakkar aa rhe hai sidharth"

" I am sorry idhar beth, come"

" sana tune heel kyu phene
hai, idhar udhar girth rehti hai, it's not about you only now, our baby is there," he told her like she didn't know.

" Abhi se party change kar li" she frowned.

" yes of course" he replied.

" it's so iconic
How a special day
Brings happiness and pain
At the same time"

Do like, comments and share with your freinds❤️