Ch-9

"Fresh wounds are easy to
Get infected, a slight touch
On them causes unbearable pain"

It's almost a a week since they are living together, sana do-follow her health routine, eat healthy food, go on walks with sidharth and takes therapy, the care in their relationship was always been like this but the affection is still lost somewhere, after the kiss they shared in the hall, he became distant again, she let him thinking maybe he needs space and she needs it's too, there was so much left unshared between them, the topic which became the reason of their failed relationship was left untouched, both were afraid to say even a word about that.

" hey, you are coming to see the preparation of the party," she asked sipping her black tea.

" I have few meetings, I would try, don't exhaust yourself, drink a full bottle of water and don't shout" he ordered her, she nodded after every instruction.

" I don't shout" she countered back.

" you do, ask your employees they will answer you if they don't love their job"

" acha I will send food in the lunch" he nodded kissing her forehead, she thinks he may turn back and tell what he wants to eat, after all, he loves her hand food, the car rush away from her eyes "he might be in hurry" she thinks not giving it a much thought.
*******
" didi lunch me kya bnau??" Meena asked.

" umm me bnati hu" she replied with a smile on her face.

" bhaiya ka favourite khana" she nodded taking out the paneer, tomatoes, chillies and corridor from the freeze.

"I am happy to see both of you back, aap dono divorce toh nh loge na ab"

" don't know"

" mtlab??"

" he just gets to agree to give a chance to this relationship Meena, what if we fail again, what if we hurt each other again, our relationship is on a very crucial point, I don't know from here...." she breathed heavily.

" hum kha jayenge" she finished, pilling the onion and garlic.

" He loves you a lot, nothing going to happen" she tried to assure her.

" But love is not enough Meena, ... Acha do your work, I have to go office also" sana made a Sahi paneer, roti and boondi raita for him, he like it so much, she filled his tiffin, writing a note on sticking pad, she writes eat me with smily, she handed over the lunch to the driver as she has to go to meet Maa.
*********
Sidhanth was busy in the meeting from the morning, the publication house flourished well, he published the book of new talents as well giving them the platforms to showcase their talents, besides that some of the young talents also doing an internship under him as a writer, he guides them, improves their mistakes, recently he cracked the deal with University to publish their books of course.

" Sidhanth come let's have lunch" Kaira knocked on the door with tiffin in her hand, a woman with a slim and tall figure, hazel brown eyes and heart-shaped lips, in short, she is a beauty to die for.

" thank god, you are a saviour, I am hungry" he replied closing his laptop, totally forgetting about his conversation with sana, the table phone rings diverting their attention.

" you go and wash your hands, I take this" he nodded going to the washroom which is attached to his office itself.

" Hello," she speaks.

" Hello mam, there is a parcel for sidharth sir, unka driver dene aaya hai"

" kisne bhijwaya hai," she asked as no one sends him food for some months, her heart don't want to listen to the specific name, but she knew it her, she always did that.