Chapter-4

"Sit in the car" he whispered looking at her standing near the broken down car.

" No, I will manage"

" yaa your Ankush might be not able to come at this hour of the night, and I don't want you to give any stress to my family" she stares at him lifting her one eyebrow at his choice of words.

" oh must be your Kaira wouldn't be at home waiting for you" she countered back, he gritted his teeth yelling at her to sit or not, she watched at the time it's past 1, it's good to takes lift from a known person rather to unknown, opening the door she sat on the seat wearing a seat belt.

She all the time seeing outside the window, the cold wind caresses her cheeks, the sky has no stars and moons as clouded hovered over them, a thundering sound gave the indicate, it soon be rain any moments, the roads are quite empty, sidharth eyes on her all the while as he saw her smiling after a long time, a real one though.

" Sidharth sambal ke" she yelled turning steering wheel, the car stopped with a halt, he looked outside, the car coming from wrong side at full speed in the middle of the empty road, he sighed.

" where we're you lost, khuch ho jata toh" she yelled at him tears almost making their way on her cheeks, her anxiety kicked in, the idea of someone close losing made her heart beat faster, her chest heaving up and down, she rubbed her chest, throat as she can't able to breathe.

" sana sana what happened, kya ho rha hai darling, look at me, try to breathe" he murmured removing her seat belt, he rubbed her hands and chest, she sign towards her bag.

" what is in the bag?" the fear starts rippling in his heart, the sight was not something he ever wished to see.

" m...y....my.mmmm..y....tab..ley.msts" she tried to speak, he hurriedly opened her handbag, vacated all thing on the seat, he found a small box of medicine, she nodded at it, he halts everything blacked out from his eyes, it couldn't be possible, his hands start shivering, the sweat beads forming on his forehead when he felt her hand which is trying to get a bottle of medicine from his hand, he opened it coming back, pulling one tablet he put it in her mouth, continuously rubbing her chest and hand simultaneously, she closed her eyes as medicine starts doing its work.

" sana open your eyes, bacha are you okay, don't do this with me, open it" he cried for her as she didn't open her eyes after ten minutes, he is on the way of hospital calling her in-between from time to time.
********
" sir fill these forms, Doctors are checking her, please and one request can you please sit in the cabin, if people start recognising you, it would be a mess in the hospital," he nodded absent-mindedly following him.

The doctor came back after half an hour.
" Hello Mr Dutta, I am Dr Saxena" he shook his hand nodding slightly.

" how's she??"

" she is sleeping, we gave her medicine till morning she will be fine, coming to her condition I want to ask some few questions to you"

"She had a severe panic attack, is something happen, stressful or some old memory anything," he asked.

" she was stressed"

" because of what??" he asked.

" some hurtful events in past"

" okay now listen to me carefully, she is suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder, it's is a disorder characterised by failure to recover after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.
The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions" he looked at the doctor's face flabbergasted founding out the new information, as studying his reaction, he asked him