Ch-12

"Crying is how your heart
speaks, when your lips can't
explain the pain you feel."

You fall in love with the most unexpected person in the most unexpected way, their interest becomes your preference, your life starts revolving around each other, you became the person you are not for the person you fall in love with.

Love is when you see a person and something shifts inside you, their thoughts, their talks.

Love is in the first kiss you shares with the person you had a feeling for, the touch you feel remains with you for a lifetime, makes you blush, cry in different moments.

Love is fighting with each other for each other, love is not giving up in any circumstances, it is complex, it is hard, but it is what we all need. Love is not saying " I love you" love is when you make the other person feels Your love.
************
She was fiddling with the hooks of her blouse in irritation, her hair spread all over her face adding to her anger, she is hurt but she doesn't want to show him.

" smjhta kya hai khud ko, ek baar reply nh kar skta tha, mana he doesn't believe in expressing but that doesn't mean ki woh bolega nh" she talked to herself sitting on the chair tired to open her hooks. She kicked the heels in annoyance.

Sidharth Enter the room after a while and he saw her sitting all messed up with a wine bottle in her hand, she looked at him with anger on her nose and scoffed turning her face.

" what happened??" he asked controlling his laugh.

" you happened"

" oh okay," he throws his blazer on the couch and removed his shoes sitting on it.

" Why are you late???"

" I went to drop Kaira"

" oh Kaira, what she is to you"

" a friend"

" fuck she is not your friend, she likes you" she answered with fumbled voice.

" are you out of your mind"

" no, ye lipstick mark kese Laga shirt pe," she asked coming closure to him.

" Kaira was drunk and she just lost her balance..."

" and you catch her before she falls, hero ho na tum"

" sana you are insane, tumhe chad gyi hai, leave this"

" do you feel for her??" she asked her eyes filled with tears.

" sana let's sleep, it's not good for your health leave baba"

" Why didn't you say it back to me, don't you love me anymore, you hate me that much bolo," she asked sitting on the floor resting her head on the couch.

" are you with me because I am not fine, are you just here to take care of me, nothing else, I don't want to lose you, my parents they didn't talk to me for seven years, I lose them marrying you, par looks like you also don't want to be with me, if you don't love me anymore than you can go I will take care of myself, I don't need you, I don't need anyone, maybe I am so terrible that baba ji don't want to give what I want, he snatched my babies, it's not my mistake, I am dying every day, every second, a guilt in my heart, pta hai kitna dard hota hai, I feel like scratching my heart, you didn't wait, maine dekha bhi nh apne bache ko" she said the last sentence in a low voice.

" le gye bina mujhse phuche, bina mere jage, you just take it from me, kya mera haq nh bnta tha to see her for the last time, bolo, humari bachi thi na woh...tumne akele kese faisla le liya" she questioned him grabbing his shirt collar.

" boloo, you really think I don't want her hena" he was sitting silently beside her listening to her, watching her vulnerability, they never speak about the loss they had, about the worst night of their life, it's all in their hearts which made them distant somewhere more, he closed his eyes as the tears made their ways falling aimlessly, he didn't have enough strength to wipe it.

" wait..i...show you something," she said standing up from her place wiping out her tears harshly with the back of his hand, he hold her hand as she strumbled on her steps. Opening the closet she takes out the box from behind the pile of clothes.

" ye dekh" she whispered opening the box sitting on the ground followed by him.

" ye maine apne..hatho se bnaya tha maa se sikha tha, chote chote pyare pyare socks, I made it colourful for her, this is a cap, maine ye chotti chotti payal bhi bnwayi thi uske liye, as she like kicking very much, this frocks I made it after learning from Niharika, usne sikhaya mujhe, the name saesha I engraved it on this frame, me har roz dekhti thi in sb cheezo ko jab Tu ya nh tha mere saath, Tu dubara aaya to laga syd sb thik ho jayega lekin Tu bs yahan hai kyunki mein bimar hu" he cried hiding his face behind his hands, choking on his emotions, he feels difficulty in breathing, he was so much into his grief he ignored hers, he didn't talk to her for once, he took her silence the answers of his questions.

She removed his hands wiping his tears sitting on his laps, resting his head on her chest, he sobbed more loudly gripping her waist.

" I didn't have any option left, doctors suggested it would be shocked for you, and you may go into depression, you were so weak, I waited for one day you were unconscious, believe me it's fucking too much hard to do that alone without you, I was broken, apne inhi haathon se I let her go, I was there for hours sitting watching her turned into ashes, I hated myself too much that day, I was not in the sense par jab Yaad aaya that I have you to deal with I came back but I couldn't able to face you, it was not you, it was me, I was started blaming everything and in the process, I blamed you, and it's starts affecting our relationship, I saw you crying for hours, you shut me off from yourself and I let you, I was so wrong to do that, and you too didn't stop me." he expressed.

" I am so sorry, I ignored your grief, I never think about your point of view, ab jab Tu wapis aaya mujhe laga ki Tu wapis chla jayega man me humesa dar rheta hai, mujhe Nh pta ye sb kab thik hoga kese hoga, lekin mujhe chor ke mat jaa please, merse nh hota hai akele, jitna time lage tu saath nh chorega na tune waada Kia tha, koi aur humare bich nh aayega" she whispered resting her chin on his head.

" I love you..I always do..." he mumbled, getting no reply he comes out from her warmth only to see her sleeping, laying on the floor he took her in his arms, closing his eyes as well....

" Sometimes you just need
To breakdown in the arms of your loved one"