Ch-18

"Be who you are, and find
yourself so you can be
your own person and
enjoy life with no regret."

The sun rays peeping through the windows of their room, as they lie entangled with each other, gazing into each other eyes, the beautiful mesmerising smile playing on their faces.

" what are you thinking??" he questioned watching the new excitement in her eyes.

" nothing" she replied drawing patterns on his bare chest, he held her hand.

" tell me??"

" Naah lo, we have so much work to do," 

" I am tired, if you have so much energy to wake up at six then let me make you tired, stay here in my arms please" he demanded almost lying on her.

" I have so much work to do yaar, Abhi I have to help maa for making parsaad for puja, then ruhani ko bhi ready karna hai, aur team ko bhi lead karna hai, aaj Raat ko party bhi hai, cummon, don't be a lazy ass, it's our sweetheart naming ceremony" seven days went in haste as they spent their time with their family happily, they didn't decide what they wanted to do next, the topic was ignored by devouring each other body like they are compensating the lost time.

" then why waste time darling, let's have a bath together," he uttered biting her ear.

" chill....sidharth...dur hath, puja hai ghr me aaj kesi baate kar raha hai"

" acha me kesi baate kar rha hu sweetheart, raat ko jab Tu bolti, ....yes....o.h.....my....god.....fast.." she slapped on his bicep.

" harami hai Tu, kutta, kamina, khasmanukhania, keda aadmi mere pale te band dita baba ji" she scoffed wearing his discarded t-shirt.

" gaali deke Bhagwan ko Yaad kar rhi hai, ye kha ki achi baat hai baby"

" tu Apna Ganda muh band rkh" she replied throwing his shorts on his face.

" I think I don't need this, I can roam freely, Tu hi toh hai bs and you like what I have, don't you," he asked resting his head on one hand, she gave him a stern look before she went away to take her clothes from the cabinet, he laughed throwing his head back, she scoffed stomping her feet in irritation.

" let me help you" he whispered coming behind her, lifting her in his arms, he marched towards the washroom, turned on the shower, he made her stand under it, she closed her eyes as the water directly comes into her eyes, he hugged her from the back, his hand resting on her waist, his face on the crook of her neck peppering soft kisses before he can proceed further a voice came..

" chachuuu..... Chachiiiii.....chachuuuuuu...." ruhanni voice echoed in the room.

" fuck??? Woh andar kese aayi, the room was locked, isn't it??"

" I unlocked it, ab mujhe ky pta tha..."

" chachiii ap andar ho, come fast" she uttered banging the door.

" bahar jaa sidharthhh"

" ae Pagal aise kese jaun, wait"

" Ru bacha Chachi is not Inside, I am coming after taking a bath" he yelled from the bathroom, holding her in one place.

" then where is cahchiii??" she again questioned him, he growled.. While sana laughed putting one hand on her mouth.

" I don't know bacha, go and check she must be in the kitchen"

" thik hai me jaa rhi hu"

" ab Naah le tab tak me brush kar leti hu"

" par???"