9.Dosa🤣

Recap - Vijay and Ankitha to know about the arrival of savita

Vijay and Ankitha entered the house bantering.

Savita: mama!

Savita squealed and hugged vijay while he was standing still. Ankitha was already in the peak of anger while she saw Savita hugging vijay. Vijay gently pushed Savita and went to his room saying he is tired. Savita saw Ankitha standing

Savita: hey Sunitha epdi irukka?

Ankitha: naan Ankitha!!

Savita: yennamo onnu how are you?

Ankitha mv: adhan ni vanta la yepdi nalla irukka mudiyum?

Ankitha: iam fine akka

She said and forced a smile. Savita too smiled at her. The others entered soon and greeted her. After a small chit chat, everyone settled for the dinner.

Deepa: romba naal kazhichi onna sapda porom la!

Ankitha: aama deepz indha lic thara velaila yenna la dinner kku veetukku varavey mudiyala

She stressed the word 'lic thara velaila' making Savitha frown

Savita: are you both working together?

She asked frowning and Ankitha mentally smirked.

Ankitha: ada aama akka we're working TOGETHER for the past 1 month I think.

This made Savita frown more.

Savitha: ill cook for mama today.

She said getting up.

Lakshmi (Savita's mom): but u don't know to cook!

She whispered in savita's ears but she doesn't seem to care. She went inside the kitchen and pre- sorry tried to prepare dosas and tomato chutney as it is Vijay's favourite.

For preparing Tomato chutney, she first browsed in Google and got the recipe. Then she took the Tomato, washed and chopped it. Everything was going in the right pace but soon it became disastrous as she add much salt into it. To reduce the saltyness, she added sugar into the so called tomato chutney and finally finished the preparation.

For preparing dosa, She took the batter and poured some in the pan. But as she poured more into it, the dosa became very thick but she didn't sense it. She unknowingly poured much oil into it. Thinking that the dosa is done, she shifted it into a plate and served it to vijay.

Savita: Savita's special tomato chutney and dosa is ready!

Vishwa: yenna mam dosa ivlo white ah irukku?

Savita: yen manasu sema white la adhan yen dosayum apdi irukku

Ragini found out that the dosa was not cooked properly. She tried to convey it to vijay but poor boy he didn't understand it and Savita stood there thinking that vijay will eat her amazing dosa and tomato chutney and praise her cooking.

Meghna: adadeyy dosa yenna ivlo perusa irukku!

Savita: akka yen pasatha ellam na dosa ya suttu irukken adhan ivlo perusa irukku!

Ragini: vijay naan dhan solren la

Ankitha: ma! Adhan Savita akka aasaya senjirukkanga la sapudtom

Ankitha said in the 'yenakku venam' tone and vijay ate the dosa to make Ankitha more irritated.

He planned something but the savita setting planned something worser for him. Savita's special tomato chutney with dosa is nothing but a big disaster.

Savita: mama hows my cooking?