43.Cooking Together 🥥🍽️

Recap - PS ah konnutanga kumareyy 😭

It's been ten minutes since the police have arrived and arrested the goons. They pushed the goons inside the jeep and headed to the police station while Ankitha informed madhan to take care of the case. When madan too went after sometime, Ankitha searched for vijay but he was not there. She sighed and went to the gaming room.

The lights were off in the gaming room and vijay was sitting having all the broken pieces of his ps infront of him.

Vijay: kadaisiya high score kooda beat panna vandhen... Appo theriyayalaeyy unna adhukku aprm meet panna mudiyaadhu nu... Adhu dhan unkooda velayadna kadaisi game nu na nenachi pakkala... Andha sandali aniyaayama unna konnutaley....

Ankitha: enna peeling ah? Enna eena peeling-uh nu kekure

Vijay: kolagaari! Enkitta pesadha po

Ankitha: ps dhane da naan vaangi thare

Vijay: enakku indha ps dhan venum!!

Ankitha: Adam pannadha lic na unakku new model vaangi thare

Vijay: idhu yenga appa na MBA gold medal vangunathukkaga enakku gift ah thandaaru... Andha manishan ennakku oru ruba chocolate vaangi tharardhe periya vishayam... N- (Nee)

Ankitha: mama pathi edha pesuna mavaney

Vijay: aama odane vandhuruviyae ippo avarukku parattu vizha onnu dhan korachal eppo paaru enkitta murukkite thiriya vendiyadhu...

Ankitha Mv: pora poka paatha Ivana vechi PS Kumar the untold story nu padameh edukkala polaye.

Ankitha sighed and looked at him. He was a person who considered that big black dubba thing as his companion of life. It was indeed her fault that it is no more now.. (na yen yedho character setha Maari build up pandre 😅)

Vijay: ipdi aniyaa-

Ankitha: CHUP! 

Vijay looked at her shocked

Ankitha: naanu paathute irukke summa Kaya Kaya nu mooditu po dinner pannu pasikkudhu

Vijay: solluva d solluva na un phone ah odachirundha

Ankitha: dosa karandi odanjirukku

Vijay: ippo odaiyudha illaya nu paaru

He started chasing her and she started running. Vijay was throwing all the pillows on the couch and Ankitha managed to dodge some of those. Their chasing continued for so long that they forgot that a attack happened in their house just before hours. They both fell on the floor exhausted after the 15-minute-long-chase.

Ankitha: dei purusha pasikkudhu yaa

Ankitha whined with added sugar to her voice thinking that her husband will melt to her words and go make dinner... Aana namba mannar karaira aala?

Vijay: dinner la Panna mudiyaadhu order Pannu d pondatti

Vijay replied in the same tone making Ankitha sigh and think "innum payirchi vendumoo"

Ankitha: na oru vela sonna thiruppi enakke vela solra nonsentic fellow Ivan la uruppada maata

She uttered on the way to their room. Vijay slightly raised his eyebrows and shouted

Vijay: kekala saththama

Ankitha: po ya vijay nu per vechuta periya thalapathy vijay nu nenapu......

She kept on ranted and closed the door but came out with a defeated expression