25. Crush 🥰

Ellarukkum oru Periya sorry unga author-ah 9:30 kku lam amukki thoonga vechiduvaanga so vote reach aagurathukku munnadi thoongiten...

And nalaikki Kovil porom ah preparation work-uh adhu idhu nu phone ey edukka vidala *sad laip*

Seri yen Soga kadhaiya yen sollikittu vaanga namba story kulla povom🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Recap - Vijay and Ankitha on their way to Mumbai

VIJAY POV

I woke up and was surprised and at the same time happy to see Ankitha sleeping in my arms. Travelling with crush is always a bliss isn't it? I admired her cute face for sometime and made her lean to the other side. Nalla Vella ezhundhirikkala.

The flight soon landed and I woke up Ankitha.

Ankitha: 5 minutes Da lic

She said and holded my arms to sleep. Shobha onnu sanda potu adikka vendiyadhu illa indha Maari Panna vendiyadhu

Vijay: eii kuttachi elundhiri Mumbai vandhuttom

Ankitha: Mumbai vandha yenakku yenna delhi vandha yenakku yenna poda

After sometime of begging, she finally woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked so cute while rubbing her eyes.

We got down the flight and searched for the man they informed. We found him by the card in his hand.

...: Sir iam mahesh and I will be with you throughout your trip here

Vijay: nice to meet you mahesh iam vijay.

We both shook hands and I introduced Ankitha to him both exchanged greetings and we started to our house from there. Indha 'our' house keka oru Maari nalla irukku la....

We soon reached there. Kuttachi ran around the house excited while I was carrying our luggage.

Ankitha: dei lic, yendha room unakku venum?

Room ah? Enakku yedhukku thani room... Oh aama la yenakku dhan crush-uh Ava innum yenna friend ah dhane pakkura...

Vijay: unakku edhu pudichirukko adha eduthukko ma

She smiled at me and went to the chosen room. I sat on the couch. Yenna dhan yenakku Ava mela oru Chinna crush irundhaalum avalukku viruppam illama na Ava kooda irukka nenaikkaradhu thappu. Pesama konjam distance develop pannuvom overa feelings ah valatha Ava vittu porapo kashtama irukkum.

THIRD PERSON POV

The week went by. Both made themselves comfortable at home. At nights Ankitha felt something missing while Vijay missed her presence beside him. Vijay tried to drown himself in work as it will prevent him from thinking about Ankitha.

Vijay was having his breakfast while he saw Ankitha coming down ready. As today they have a meeting, Ankitha was in work wear. Vijay couldn't resist himself from drooling over her. After a lot of tries, he composed himself.

Ankitha: dei lic namba side la Panna vendiyadhu ellam pakka va irukku la?

Vijay: hmm

Ankitha: aprm, Vishwa kku call panniya? Anga yellam okay dhane?

Vijay: hmm

Ankitha: ellathukkume hmm dhaana?

Vijay: hmm

Ankitha: shobaa... Seri sikram sapdu meeting kku tym aachu

Vijay: hmm

Ankitha: yenna aalu pa Ivan

She said hitting her forehead but poor her, she didn't now the condition Vijay was in. He didn't dare to shift his gaze from his plate fearing he can't compose himself anymore.

Both went to the meeting and as planned, it was executed in the planned way. The elders were surprised seeing Ankitha-vijay's talent and interest. They were taken aback by their humble gesture and confident nature. It was really a honour for the couple to be present there with so many big shots.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

His mother was crying at loud and the servent was trying to console her.

..: amma vidunga aiyya sikrame Seri aagiduvaaru

..: illa shanthi Avan avlo sikram vidra aalu illa romba stubborn onnu venum na adhu kedaikkara varaikkum Vida maatan

Shanthi: apdi aiyyakku andha ponnu Kitta yenna dhan pudichirukku ma

..: therilaye anaikku avala pathadhulerundhu Ava dhan venum nu oththa kal la nikkiran

She remembered the day and sighed.

Vihaan and family was there for the 20th year anniversary of KK production house. He was dragged there by his mother although he is not interested. His mother wanted him to meet the shareholders as her son will be the next heir of her business. Vihaan was sitting in one of the chairs with least interest while a he heard a jingling sound. He turned to the side from where it came to see Ankitha, who was running around with other girls. Her chirpy and bubbly nature made him fall for her at the first sight.

He went near her in a attempt to introduce but was intrupted by Vijay, who dragged her from there saying raagini called her.

From that day, he started growing feelings about Ankitha. He planned to meet her but couldn't as she went abroad for higher studies. His feelings is still the same for her.

He was hell shocked while he came to know about Arjun and Ankitha's engagement. He planned to stop it but to his time it stopped on it's own. He tried stopping Vijay-ankitha's marriage too but as vijay was alert, he dodged all the plans of Vihaan thinking it was Ankitha's.

Vihaan's mother sighed sadly thinking all the happenings and the thought that she can't fulfill her only son's wish haunted her. She blamed herself for her son's terrible state now. But poor her, didn't know about her son's evil plans some of which has been successfully executed and some going to.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Nalaikki naanga kuladeiva kovilukku sellum karanathinal update varuvadhu doubt dhan..

Negative role revealation done but innum neenga therinjikka vendiyadhu neraya irukku.

Namba Vijay oda crush ah pathi yenna nenaikkiringa?

Vihaan kkum Ankitha oda past kkum edha samandham irukkum?

Vihaan oda adhutha plan yenna?

Yosichite irunga till then,

-Ananya Signing Off 💜✨