11.Revenge😈

Recap - the backstory of the enimity between Ankitha and vijay

Everyone was busy chatting. Vijay entered the house looking exhausted and tired. Eventhough he was feeling better, he was hell tired. Savita rushed to him and got his bag greeting him. Vijay went up saying he is tired.

Ankitha: akka Naanum dhan vandhurukken yen Kaila irukka files lam vaanga maatingala

Savita glared her and went.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Everyone assembled for dinner and vijay too came. As deepa knows his health condition, she served him only milk. Ankitha lied to everyone that he ate out itself.

Savita: mama I was so excited to prepare dinner for you! Why did you eat out?

She asked pouting while vijay choked his milk. Ankitha and vishwa were suppressing their laughter.

Deepa: amma thaaye ni oru naal samachadheyy podhum

Ankitha: aama aama neenga nethu panna samayal oda effect-u inakki varaikkum irukku avlo power ka unga samayalukku

Ankitha said controlling her laughter and vijay was glaring her. They finally finished their dinner with teasings and funny banters.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was a bright Sunday morning. As always, Vijay woke up and went to jogging. After his jogging session, he came to home and was irritated to the core to see Savita standing.

Savita: mama I made coffee for us!

Vijay was afraid of her cooking but at the same tym he didn't want to hurt her feelings too. He said her to keep the coffee at the dining table.

Savita kept his cup on the dining table. She took a sip of her coffee and was totally shocked as she found out that she has put salt instead of sugar. She quickly went to the kitchen and found Ankitha's coffee.

Savita mv: super idea, ippo mama kku nalla coffee kudutha maariyum aachu and at the same tym Ankitha ku lesson kathu kudutha maariyum aachu.

She silently swicthed the cups and went out before anyone noticing.

Vijay came down after refreshing. Savita handed him the coffee and he prayed all the gods he knows before drinking it. He took a sip and found the coffee nice. He got relaxed as he need not suffer like before.

Here Ankitha spat the coffee after taking a sip. It tasted extremely salty like someone has added sea water instead of water thanks to Savita who added 7 teaspoons of salt thinking it's sugar.

Ankitha's mood was totally spoiled after drinking that coffee. Being a coffee person, she always wants her day to start with a super-tasty coffee which gives her the energy and enthusiasm to carry on.

She noticed that it was Vijay's cup.

Ankitha: andha lic kku yedhula vilayadradhu nu oru vevastha illa Cha irukku avanukku inaikki

She came out with full anger but stopped in her tracks seeing him drinking coffee in her cup. She also heard Savita saying 'coffee yepdi irukku mama' and him gesturing super with a smile. She followed vijay to his room.