17.No Tension Inakki Yenga Veetu Function💃🕺

Ulla porathukku munnadi oru vishayam irukku nandrigal for suggesting ship names for Ankitha+vijay I have selected AnVi as it had the majority once again thank you for suggesting.

Story kulla polama?? 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Recap - Vijay and Ankitha's plan; Vijay's promise to kumar

It was the time for the couple to give a grand entry so everyone's gaze was fixed to the entrance of the lawn. The couple entered the stage while a light-romantic music played.

The couple was told to give n number of poses for the newspaper, television, media. For others it was a love marriage so the couple did as they say. According to them it was just acting but the media was taken aback by their chemistry (the chemistry that they didn't notice)

They both slowly went to the stage. Vijay climbed through the left stairs with deepa and kumar while Ankitha climbed through the right stairs with Ragini and krishna.

They both came and stood opposite to eachother

They both came and stood opposite to eachother. Ankitha was casual and least-bothered while Vijay's full attention was towards what is happening and how is he gonna keep up his promise. They soon were said to exchange rings.

Emotions started to pool up in Ankitha when she saw the ring

Emotions started to pool up in Ankitha when she saw the ring. It was familiar to what he gave her. glimpses of past came rushing to her mind.

"Pudichirukka?"

"Hmm"

"Na yenna keten"

"Romba pudichirukku!"

Tears came from here eyes. Her trance was broken by loud applause. That's when she noticed that Vijay has already made her wear the ring. For others it looked like happy tears but Ankitha is the only one who knows the real meaning. Vijay internally let out a deep sigh when Ankitha made him wear the ring with no expression. They both masked their real feelings with a smile. The moments were captured in flashes.