28.A New Beginning♾️

Recap - Ankitha's vulnerable state

Ankitha looked at him with teary eyes while he grabbed her hand using the time. He applied ointment on her wounds and wiped his flowing tears with his elbows. For the first time, Ankitha noticed his pure love and care towards her. She felt safe around him. While staring at his care and affection filled eyes, she forgot about the happenings and felt only the calm.

Vijay's heart ached seeing her vulnerable state. He haven't seen her like this before. His mind is filled with n number of questions but his love and care towards her made him shrug it off. He finished applying ointment and washed his hands. He went to wash his hands and Ankitha noticed him struggling to walk.

Ankitha: angaye nillu

She went and saw hit foot which made her shocked and panic

Ankitha: dei rathoo

Vijay: onnu illa d

Ankitha: loosa nee? Epdi ratho varudhu paaru iru na doctor call pandren

She rushed to find her phone and finally found it in the living. She dialled mahesh and asked him to call a doctor. After sometime, the doctor arrived. He examined Vijay.

Doctor: nothing to worry mam fortunately the glass pieces didn't go inside or cut nerves as it was too big. I'll give some tablets and ointment.

He prescribed some medicines and went. Ankitha sat in the chair close to the bed in which Vijay was lying.

Ankitha: arivirukka? Ippo paaru yenna aachu nu

Vijay: illa ma una apdi paatha odane..

Ankitha: PAATHA ODANE? IPDI YENAKKAGA UNNA KAYAPADUTHIKKUVIYAA? YENAKKU YENNA AANA UNAKKU YENNA? NAA YAARU UNAKKU? YE-

Vijay: YEN WIFE!!!

Ankitha was tongue-tied once again.

Vijay: ni yen wife! Your my responsibility! And I don't need a any damn permission or rights to take care of you.

Ankitha didn't have any words. This new face of Vijay is doing something to her. Her heart is now filled different emotions. Vijay sensed the situation getting awkward and tried to change the topic.

Vijay: tired ah iruppa... Get some rest... Good night.....

He was about to get up but Ankitha holded his wrist.

Ankitha: kooda iruppa nu sonna? Ippo pora?

Vijay was taken aback by her statement. He saw her eyes which held the love and care same as him. He felt his feelings for her rising every second. He felt falling for her. He nodded unable to find words. Ankitha took the left side of the bed while Vijay was already on ths right side. Both slept soon because of tiredness. Ankitha felt like she has found the missing thing which she wanted all these days.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ankitha was the first one to wake up. Vijay was still in deep slumber due to the effects of tablets. A unknown smile crept on her face seeing him beside her. She tried to get up but stopped as Vijay was holding her wrist tightly. She turned to find him still sleeping. Even in deep sleep, he was holding her hands protectively and tightly as if his life is dependent on it. For the first time, Ankitha admired vijay. She slowly removed his hands and went to fresh up.

After a long hot shower she came out wearing a top and pant to find Vijay already ready to go to work.

Ankitha: hey your legs are injured

Vijay: Valikkala so iam going plus konjam work irukku ma

Ankitha: but still...

Vijay: iam alright! Ni rest edu na poren and servents ippo vandhuruvaanga living ah mattum clean panna sollirken adhu varaikkum vella varadha

Ankitha: hmm

Vijay: nalla sapudu, bore adicha amma kittayo athai kittayo phone panni pesu mudinja alavu nethu nadandha marakka try pannu

Ankitha: hmm

Vijay: aprm........ Ah breakfast panna vendam order panniten

Ankitha: hmm

Vijay: ellathukkum hmm dhaana?

Ankitha: hmm...

Vijay: cha yenna ponnu ma nee

He said hitting his forehead and both chuckled. Ankitha is now admiring every inch of him. She can't avert her gaze from him. Before she could sense what is happening around her, Vijay engulfed her in a hug making her heart thump at the speed of metro train.

Vijay: nethu summa unna nirutharathukku lam Sollala unmaiyale unakku naan irukken iruppen.

Vijay MV: vazhka muzhukka. Neeye sonnalum Inime po matten koodaye iruppen.

He broke the hug and smiled at her she was lost. Her heart did a summersault while she saw his dimples.

Both were caught in a eye lock which felt the safest. But to their time, a voice made them come out of their trance.

Vishwa: BRO!!!! THALAIVI!!!!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Author is back-uhh kailasa trip vera lvl la irundhuchu

Me after updating yesterday:-

#jff

Vote aim: 123

Indha mora correct ah iruppen vote aim reach aana adhutha second update

And happy birthday my dear Abhiramit06 and another special person outside Wattpad. Enjoy your days with Lotz of wishes and gifts and you guys are pure bliss to me

-Ananya signing off 💜✨