40.Birthday 🎂

Recap - Ankitha was not able to stop her thoughts.

Ankitha was about to turn on the lights but before that someone covered her eyes with a cloth.

Ankitha: yaaru?

Kaviya: Yaara irukkanu?

Ankitha: adiyae Ni y-

Kaviya: shh! Ippothulerundhu Ni Mouna viratham irukka pore

Ankitha: aana

Kaviya: shobaa... Thappu pannite I should've tied your mouth too..

Kaviya closed her mouth and only Ankitha's muffled voices were heard. Kaviya led Ankitha to the lawn and slowly untied the cloth from her eyes.

Ankitha blinked several times to get a clear vision. She was surprised seeing no one around her and kaviya also is now missing. Before she could go to search her, she heard a loud sound. She saw up to see all her favourite colours as fireworks. The whole sky was filled with her favourite colours making her mouth slightly open.

When the fireworks were done, she heard some noises and soon found out that it was small children's voice. Small children came running towards her from all 4 sides with a rose in their hand. At one place, all the children kneeled down and extended the rose at her saying

"Sorry ma!"

Ankitha Mv: nera sorry sonna kalaikkiren nu chinna pasangala vittu sorry solla solli irukkan..

Ankitha chuckled and extended her hands engulfing all the children in one group hug. One of the child handed her the greeting card and the small children soon disappeared since their work was done. Ankitha opened the greeting card to see a note written by vijay.

"Happy Birthday di kuttachi sorry i can't make your first birthday special.. adhukku compensate panna unakku oru gift irukku

***
***
**

un gift inga dhan irukku vandhu vangikko! "

She closed the greeting card and soon drove to the place mentioned in there. Ankitha entered the place to see it dimly lit. Soon, every light turned one one after another revealing the stage with all her loved ones. Ankitha ran to the stage and hugged her parents and Vijay's parents tightly.

Ankitha: eppo vandheenga ellarun?

Meghna: inakki madhiyam dhan da

Ankitha: aiyoo akka ungalukku next month date kuduthurukkangale

Meghna: ellam doctor kitta consult pannitu dhan d vandhen Emma en purushan enna free ah vittalu Neeyu un purushanu enna vidamatringale..

Meghna ranted making everyone and Ankitha smile.

Meghna: seri seri sikram cake ah cut pannunga sapudnam polaye irukku

Vijay: aye sooniyame unakku cake lam kedaiyaadhu doctor sonnadhu nyabagam irukku la

Meghna: aarambichitiyaa pethikutty ni takkunu cake cut pannu illana Ivan enakku class edukka aarambichiduvan

Everyone chuckled and Ankitha cut the cake. It was a purple themed cake matching the theme of the decoration. Ankitha fed the first piece to her dad then followed by ragini, deepa and kumar.

Krishna: mapillaikku ootu ma

Ankitha casually cut the next piece while vijay was seeing her in shock. In all these years, Ankitha has never fed vijay. Vijay remembered their last birthday memories.