37.Hurt 😖

Recap - yash's proposal; Ankitha's acceptance.

Ankitha was tossing to the either sides of her bed for the past 20 minutes. Priya who saw this asked her what happened but Ankitha nodded a no and covered herself with the duvet.

It's been 1 week since she has spoke to Yash. Even when to goes to Mumbai for business, he never miss to call her and check on her. In this one week, he neither called her nor attended her calls. Her texts were seen but not replied. She wondered suddenly how she went to the seen zone.

Priya, who was working on a new design, saw Ankitha wide awake still. She found the time as 1 am. She asked Ankitha but all she said was

Ankitha: thookam varala.

Priya caught that something is cooking up in her mind but didn't ask her. She thought that her friend would say her if she wants to. So she didn't dig further.

A days passed and Ankitha's condition became worser. There were no updates from yash's side. She wondered if he was in any problem. She cannot take it if something happens to him. Kaviya and Priya themselves understood what the problem was and tried to reach Yash but in vain. Ankitha slowly consoled herself that Yash is good and he will come to her soon. She forcefully engrossed herself in studies to get rid of this thoughts but the negative thoughts of 'what if he left me?' made her feared the most whenever it crosses her mind.

A week later, Ankitha got a phone call. She rushed to her phone in the anticipation that Yash would have called her and yes, it was Yash. After 2 long weeks of getting dissapointed by many other phone calls, ankitha was delighted that finally she wasn't dissapointed this time. Little did she knew, that she is going to be dissapointed for the rest of her life.

Yash: hello

Ankitha: hello Yash? Yenga pona? Oru call kooda attend panna theriyaadha? Yen ipdi irukka na bayandhe poite theriyuma

Yash: yenakku unkitta oru mukkiyamaana vishayam sollanum.

Ankitha felt difference in yash's voice. It was visibly hurt. His tone was too cold. She just hummed as a reply.

Yash: inakki sayangaalam 4 manikki Eiffel tower kku vandhudu

He said and disconnected the call not even waiting for her approval. Ankitha was perplexed.

At 4, Ankitha went to the Eiffel tower as Yash said. This time, unlike usual, Yash came late. His eyes showed pure anger on seeing Ankitha. His face was looking pale and dissapointed in the thought of being betrayed. Ankitha saw him hurt which hurted her too. When she was about to touch his face and ask what happened, Yash pushed her hand.

Yash: podhum. Nadandhadhellam podhum. Idhoda mudichikkala

Ankitha couldn't understand anything.

Ankitha: yedha pathi Yash pesura?

Yash: indha relationship pathi dhan. Idhukku mela yennala betrayal face Panna mudiyaadhu let's break up.

Ankitha stood stupified. She tried to fool herself thinking that what she heard was her pure imagination.

Ankitha: n..Ni..ye..

Yash: Ni yenakku yepovume theva illa Ni pannadhellam podhum

He said while a lone tear escaped from his eyes. A part of Ankitha wanted to wipe his tears and comfort him but situation stopped her from doing so. Tears flowed through her cheeks.

Yash: Unna nenachaley veruppa irukku na unna unmaya love pannen aana Ni yenna emathuva nu na nenachi pakkala This won't work out Ankitha.

Ankitha: Yash Ni edho theriyaama pesura edho misunderstandi-

Yash: Oru dhadava sonna puriyaadhu? Oruthan kooda already relationship la irukkapo innoruthana unakku-

Vijay: PODHUM!! Idhukku mela solla vena

He said wiping the lone tear which escaped his eyes. Kaviya too teared thinking about her friend's state after that dark incident.

Kaviya: Ankitha va oruthan avlo thappa pesunadhaey ungalaala keka mudila, neenga adhey aala kutitu vandhu,..

Vijay: thappu pannite dha... Thappu pannite

He said hitting his forehead. Kaviya left letting him to process the complex information he just got. Vijay was regretting every single word he spoke before few hours.

Ankitha was crying hard remembering all the incidents and vijay's words. Yash was long forgotten all that was running in her mind was vijay's words.

Vijay slowly entered their room to see Ankitha crying hard. His heart ached seeing her in the condition. What hurted him more was the reason for Ankitha's state now is him. The mistakes he did is what made the situation both better and worse. Better than before because Ankitha confessed her love and they have mutual feelings and worser than before because of the incidents which just happened in the speed of light. Ankitha was walking to and fro around the room packing.

Vijay: ma?

She saw him with bloodshot eyes which was filled with anger and hurt.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Ambadhaana Adhirasam By Ananya

Vanakkam makkaleyy inaikki namba pakka pora poradhu is, namba author oda new story promo dha

Rockstar ani kitta irundhu masathukku 4 paatu varudho illayo Namba loststar ani kitta irundhu masathukku oru story Varu yenna dha namba kaluvi kavuthanaalu fresh ah kalai kku ready aava pidi

Seri vaanga promo va paapo

Open panna odane oru schl nga anga dha namba heroine avangaloda frnd ah kaano nu vala Veesi thedit irukka pidi mahesh babu nadicha padam sarkar vaari paata iva inaikki iva kedaikka maata nu mam kitta solla, mam um innu oru rendu pera kooda anupi Theda solranga. Motha schl ahyu thedina andha frnd kedaikkala veyil kku kudikkanu more-uh meedhi irukkadhu ground floor-uh nu anga vala Veesi theduraanga appo dha chemistry lab la mystery ah...

Ada ellathayum ingaye sollita yepdi? Yennoda profile la book irukku padinga therinjikonga!

-Ananya signing off 💜✨