26.Yash? 💔

Recap - Vijay's crush; vihaan's feelings

Ankitha was watching kdramas in the living while vijay was busy in gaming room. Suddenly, a idea popped in Ankitha's mind and she rushed to the gaming room.

Ankitha: DEI VALANDHAVANEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vijay: appa! yen d ipdi kathura?

He said holding his ears.

Ankitha: padathukku polama?

Vijay: unakku hindi theriyaadhe

Ankitha: ivlo periya Mumbai la oru tamil padam podra theatre koodava illa?

Vijay: irukkalam.. but adha thedra alavukku yenakku poruma illa

Ankitha: poium poium un kooda yenna anupchivitaanga paaru

Vijay: namba yenna honeymoon kka vandhurukkom

Ankitha: appo ni Mattu game vilayadra?

Vijay: ippo yenna dhan pannanum?

Ankitha: yenakku veliya ponum.

Vijay: nalaikki kutit poren.

Ankitha: pleaseeeee da

Vijay: pleaseeeee d kuttachi

Ankitha: psch po yenakku hindi theriyaadha dhaala dhane ni ivlo overa pandra nane thaniya poren

Vijay: thaniya poriya?

Ankitha: ahma

Vijay: appo okay na mahesh kitta driver arrange panna solren poitu va bye!

He casually said seeing the screen. Ankitha stamped her feet. She tried to threaten him but it backfired her. A part of her wanted to go and ask him once again but her ego stopped her from doing so. She flipped her hair and went to get ready.

Vijay who was holding his laughter laughed when she was out. He quickly got up and went to get ready.

Ankitha got ready in a simple kurthi and Jean. She left her hair free and placed a small Bindi between her eyebrows to complete her look. She swirled infront of the mirror and went down feeling satisfied.

Vijay got ready in a white shirt and Jean. He murukkified his meesai and wore a mask. He looked from upstairs and saw Ankitha leaving. He followed her without her knowledge.

She got in the car and Vijay followed her in another car. She stopped in a mall. he smiled as he already expected it. He followed her inside.

Vijay mv: takkunu pona overa pannuva konjam neram edha shopping pannatum apro poi thedi vandhen nu solliduvom...

Vijay saw her from distance and admired her. He constantly chuckled seeing her cute antics.

Vijay had a crush on Ankitha for many years but he just realised it on their marriage day (Morning mean panni sonnen nyt nadandhu no comments🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️)

He never misses a chance to admire or care her and at the same time, he never misses to fight or pull her legs. He masked his feelings by always teasing and irritating her.

It has only been 10 minutes since Ankitha has entered the mall but she has already eaten 3 ice creams. A part of Vijay wanted to go there and screw her ears for eating that much ice cream but he still stood there as it will spoil his plan.

Ankitha happily roamed around the mall having her favourite blackcurrant ice cream. She directly went to the fun city and started playing games and vijay too followed her like a puppy.

After spending 1 hour there, she came out as she felt hungry. She went to the canteen and ate some cake and snacks. She then started to go around.

While Ankitha was on her way to the ice cream shop, she found a little girl crying. She quickly went to her.

Ankitha: hi kutty! Yen azhunreenga?

...: Papa! Mumma!

Ankitha: oh hindi papa.. ippo yenna pandradhu....

the little girl was still crying.

Ankitha: kya.... Kya happened?

...: Mumma papa

Ankitha: mumma papa va... Thozhanji pona kozhandhaya.. ippo yenna pandradhu.. idea!

She dialled Vijay. Vijay jerked feeling his phone vibrating. He saw her calling someone but he didn't expected it to be him.

Vijay: sollu kuttachi

Ankitha: ahn dei inga naa mall ku vandhena oru papa thozhanji poita pola azhugara ippo yenna pandradhu?

Vijay: unkooda driver Anna vandhaaru la?

Ankitha: avarukku tamil theriyuma?

Vijay: illa ma ahna English la sonna purinjipaaru

Ankitha: oh apdiya seri appo naan pathukuren

She quickly cut the call before waiting for his reply. Vijay sighed as she didn't call him there.

Ankitha went to the driver and explained him the scenario in english. He too followed her in and both went to the mall authorities to inform about the lost child.

Soon a announcement was given in the mall and in 5 minutes the mother of the child came rushing to the place.

..: mumma!!

..: ayisha!!

Both hugged eachother and cried.

ayisha: kahan gaya aap mey dar gaye (yenga poninga naan bayandhutten)

The child spoke in fear and the mother hugged her more tightly and said numerous sorries.

...: apko Bahut-bahut shukriya ji (thank you so much)

The mother thanked Ankitha but she stood still as she didn't understand anything.

Ankitha: sorry ma'am I can't understand what your saying

....: I said thank you so much

Ankitha: your welcome

She said and bent down to see ayisha. Ankitha pulled her cheeks to which she giggled cutely. Ankitha awwed seeing it. Ayisha kissed her cheeks. Vijay felt proud seeing Ankitha. Soon he got a call and left as he got some important work after informing the driver to bring Ankitha safe to house.

Ayisha: mumma papa..

...: Aa rahi hai beta woh tuje doondne keliye hi gaya (varuvaaru kutty unna thedi dhan ponaru)

Soon, a man in his 20's came rushing to the place. Seeing him ayisha's face brightened.

Ayisha: papa!!

The little one ran to the man and he took her in his arms and cried. The mother went and consoled him.

But, no one seemed to notice Ankitha. Seeing the man, her lips trembled and her legs started shaking.

Ankitha: yash?

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Epdi cliffhanger la nippatnen pathingala 🤭🤭

Aiyoo pugazhadhenga pa vekka vekkama varudhu 🙈🙈🙈

And sorry for the broken Hindi thappu edhachum irundha vazhakkam pola unga Veetu pillaiya nenachi manichirunga pa

Paathingala update doubt nu sonnen but kalaila kalailaeyy update panten Chellam reverse mantra work out aaguthu

-Ananya signing off 🙈💜✨