19. Mr And Mrs. Valandhukettavan💜

👆 Their outfit

👆 Their outfit.

Recap - Priya's advice

The whole hotel was crowded with media personalities, and family friends. Everyone was awaiting the arrival of the groom while Vijay was sitting in the groom's room pressing his forehead.

Vetri: dei unna kupudranga.

Vijay took a deep breath, holded it for 3 seconds and exhaled. He wore the garland and followed vetri. Soon, he was accompanied by Jeeva, dharshan and Vishwa.

Vishwa: bro unga bachelor life kku end card poda innum 30 minutes dhan irukku last time ah enjoy pannikonga aprm varutha pada koodadhu

Vijay mv: Ivan Vera yenna romba torture pandran

Soon, he entered the bridal stage and sat. He performed the rituals as the prohit said and finally it's tym for the bride to arrive.

Cut panni apdiyae manamagal araila open panna, namba heroine okkandhutrukkapidi.

"Ne yenakku naan unakku. Vazha muzhukka"

"Ni yenakku evlo mukkiyam na, unakkaga indha second yen usura kudukka thayanga maaten"

"I love you"

Priya: hey loosu Ni ipdi azhardha yaarachum paatha yenna nenaippanga!?

Priya, who got in whisper-yelled at her and wiped her tears.

Ankitha: innum maximum 15 minutes d aprm....

Priya: ani, Ni un past ah nenachi nenachi un present and future ah ruin pannit irukka a-

Ankitha: ohh appo yenna avana Kalyanam pannikittu sandhosham ah vaazha solra

Priya: purinja Seri

Ankitha: Priya have you lost it? Avanukku dhan edhum theriyaadhu yedho loosu thanama pandran na neeyuma? Indha marriage nadandha yen life oda serthu Avan life-um dhaneyy spoil aagum?!

Priya: Seri appo Vijay kku unna pathi yellam therinji, apramum Ni venum nu mudivu edutha?

Ankitha felt silent. She didn't have any answers for it.

Ankitha: appo avanukku theriyumaa?

Priya: illa. Aana sikrameyy sollidu. Ippo va, unna kupudranga.

Priya wiped her tears and did some last minute touch-ups. Ankitha wore the garland and plastered a smile on her face.

Ankitha slowly walked to the stage and vijay, who was sincerely doing the rituals saw her. He was taken aback by her beauty. This is the first time seeing her in saree. She looked ethereal.

Vijay mv: dei vijay thappu da

he averted his gaze and concentrated in the rituals. Soon, Ankitha too joined him and they performed rituals together.

Then came the most awaited moment. The prohit handed the thali to Vijay and he took it after a lot of mental hesitation. Ankitha felt her heart beating loud when Vijay encircled his arms around her neck to tie the knot.

First knot. She was glaring him like there is no tomorrow.

Second knot. Yash came to her mind. The moments when they discussed how their wedding should happen made her feel surreal.

Third knot. Vijay closed his eyes shut and a lone tear escaped from Ankitha's eyes. Vijay soon noticed it and felt bad. So he decided to change her mood a bit.

Vijay: congratulations, Mrs.Valandhukettavan edhayo odachi katuven nu sonningale sikrameyy pannunga iam waiting.

He whispered and winked. This made her irritated to the core.

Ankitha: mavaneyy unakku indha second la irundhu yemagandam start-uh

Vijay: Illaye nalla Neram mudiya innun 10 minutes irukke

He said looking at his wacth. Ankitha shook her head in disbelief.

Here, the whole family was in cloud nine that nobody noticed the world war going on between Ankitha and vijay.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Photographer: sir madamkku ooti vidunga

Ankitha and Vijay choked their food. They saw eachother and sensed everybody's gaze on them. After making sure that there is no way to escape, Vijay fed her a piece of vada.

Photographer: madam ippo neenga ooti vidunga

Ankitha cleared her throat and spoke.

Ankitha: avar yenakku ooti Vittadheyy podum naan Panna yenna avaru Panna yenna

Photographer: illa madam-

Ankitha: sir, he is my better half. Avar Panna podhey naan Panna Maari aachu yenna hubby?

Vijay mv: edheyy hubby ah!?! Idhula varthaikku varthaikku mariyaadha alludheyy

Ankitha nudged his shoulders and he came out of his trance.

Ankitha: sollunga hubby

Vijay: Ni sonna seriyaa dhan ma irukkum 😶

The photographer left defeated.

Vijay mv: kd epdiyellam samalikkira!? Iva kitta konjam jakaradhaiya dhan irukkanum

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shreya: hey indha saree la sema azhaga irukka

Ankitha just smiled at her. She was soon given a paal sombu and pushed into Vijay's room which was decorated in different flowers. Vijay was stretching in the bed resting in the headboard and scrolling his phone . Ankitha gulped.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Sorry naan late-u nu theriyum ivlo late nu therila onnum illa 'my innocent pa' plus schl works la muzhugitten thank you Shri20June book vera lvl la irundhuchu

Yeppa yash ndra perukku yemmam poweruh! Naan apdiyae aadi poiten and ippo dhan therinjidhu na Yash ndra pera suttadhu from 'his princess her devil' by dinaaaa012 nu. Per nyabhagam irukku aana book marandhupochu 😅