39.Thoughts 💭

Recap - Ankitha vella thalli kadava sathifies Vijay

*No proof read*

The clock struck 9:00 when vijay woke up. He was hell shocked seeing the time and rushed to get ready.

Vijay hurriedly ran around the house in the tension that he is late. He was keep on calling Ankitha's name asking for his belongings but soon hit his head remembering that she already left. Although they had a fight yesterday, the coffee flask she kept gave him immense happiness and hope. Sighing that he is already hell late, he decided to take off that day. He lazily fell on the couch and started thinking deeply about the happenings. He called kaviya.

Kaviya: hello?

Vijay: na Vijay pesure..

Kaviya: hm sollunga Vijay

Vijay: enakku oru help venum.

Kaviya: ya sure sollunga

Vijay: enakku andha Yashwanth Rao oda full details venum.

He said gritting his teeth. Kaviya fell silent for a while. Vijay balled up his fist and waited for her to talk.

Kaviya: give me 15 minutes. Na details send pandren.

Vijay: thank you.

He said and disconnected the call. He relaxed a bit and his engagement ring got his attention which remained him of Ankitha. Guilt surrounded him and he mentally scolded himself for doing such idiotic things.

Vijay Mv: idha compensate Panna orey vazhi dhan irukku.

He thought of a plan and soon smiled like a mad.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ankitha sighed for the umpteenth time. Kaviya, who was comforting her also sighed, in defeat that she could not console her friend. Soon, she got a call from her mother.

Happy Birthday kutty!!!!!

The whole family chorused while Ankitha jerked. She quickly put the phone in speaker and thanked everyone, not before shaking her ear to get rid of that 'gooiiiii' sound.

Deepa: enna kutty voice dull ah irukku?

Ankitha: work tension pahh

Deepa: Neeye tension aagura na en payyan vaanathukkum bhoomikkum la gudhippan..

Ankitha lightly smiled thinking his tensed antics. While she used to sit cooly he used to walk here and there like how father's would walk before the 'presava ward' he used to have baby faces overthinking about all possibilities which would make him look utter cute. Ankitha suddenly restrained herself from her thoughts.

Ankitha Mv: indha alavukka avana sight adichirukkom?

She thought and mentally hit her forehead. He was so occupied with her thoughts that she even failed to notice how the call was going. Kaviya was speaking with everyone and soon Ankitha too joined her after putting a abrupt end to her thoughts.

Ragini: maapla kovilukku kootitu ponaara ma?

Ragini asked all of a sudden making ankitha stun for a second. She quickly made a cover up like how she covered up the past few questions about Vijay. After spending a good family time, Ankitha disconnected the call and sat relaxed on her rolling chair.

Was it her mistake that she didn't say Vijay about her past beforehand?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was nearly 4 pm in the evening when Ankitha packed her bags unable to concentrate on work. Everytime when she is when she restrained herself she got more memories of Vijay back to back and the fact that he did not wish her yet made her feel so sad.

Is this the way to celebrate your first birthday after marriage? She kept asking the same question while driving home *correction* house.

Ankitha was surprised seeing the dim house. It more looked like an abandoned one without lights. She dialled Vijay but was disappointed when he didn't take the call. Keeping her phone in bag, she went to the main door and opened it with a spare key.

Ankitha went in the house and was about to turn on the light but before that someone

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Sorry for the delay... Do vote share and comment Tata

-Ananya Signing Off 💜✨