23.Workaholics📁

Recap - Vijay's punishment

Ankitha came to Vijay's room as she left her charger here. She was confused to see Vijay laughing loud seeing his phone. She went and saw it. It was her monkey dance and kuthu dance. He got the snacthed the phone from Vijay.

Ankitha: idha yeppo yedutha?!?

Vijay: adhellam already camera set pannirndhen

Ankitha: paavi paavi

She beat him but it didn't even give the slightest pain for him.

Vijay: already tired ah iruppa adichi innum tired aagatha

She stopped and glared at him. He chuckled.

Vijay: Seri ma kochikaadha

He told but she sat in the bed with a pout. He tried apologizing but she didn't seem to budge. At last, he took his vajraayudham in hands.

Vijay: sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma
Sor-

Ankitha: seri! Seri! Sorry accepted! Ahna punishment undu!

vijay sighed.

Vijay: seri sollu

Ankitha: next 2 days kku ni dhan yenakku samaikkanum

She said making Vijay chuckle

Ankitha: na onnu unna maari devil lam kedaiyaadhu yenakku sooru dhan mukkiyam

Vijay: appadiyae aagatum manni

He said bowing and she gestured like blessing him. Both laughed and soon, Ankitha went to her room.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ankitha was busy scrolling instagram in her phone when she got a dm from Vijay. She opened the video and found that it was a edit from the #AnVi fandom. It was a 30 second compressed version of their marriage with 'anbil avan' song in background. The scenes and the songs fitted absolutely perfect making the edit a bliss. Ankitha's lips curved into a smile seeing it.

"Yenna idhu?"

She messaged Vijay. Vijay grabbed his phone seeing the notification and replied in the speed of lighting.

"Paatha therilayaama edit-uh!"

"Adhu theridhu adha yedhukku yenakku anupchirukkinga?"

"Ma paatha nalla irundhuchu"

"Adhukku?"

"Share pandradhu nalladhu nu raagini athai solluvaanga la adhan pannen"

Ankitha chuckled seeing the message. After a short session of normal convo, both dozed off.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Days passed and it's now been 3 moths since the couple got married. The family didn't keep any reception but still their marriage was enough to keep #AnVi going. Since their marriage, Ankitha's and Vijay's insta has been pooled with notifications and edits which made them sigh but still a unknown happiness will be there whenever they see it.

In these three months both drowned into the work so much that they even forgot to go home. The Mumbai project has been the most discussed topic as it will be a milestone in their history.

That plan was a reality show which is done with a partnership ship of the most reputated production companies of India. The budget and expectations reached the heights of the sky that every single news channel keep updating about minute details.

Vishwa: sir average time span is about 6 months and it could be extended because of climate changes or trp

Vijay: I need the exact time calculation Vishwa

Vishwa: then it would be maximum 8 months sir.

Vijay: okay then, finish the final draft and mail me soon

Vishwa: yes sir.

Vijay: and Mrs.Ankitha, I need you to finalize all the meetings we have coming up so we could finish them up

Ankitha: aprm yenna mannankatti kku Da Ni irukka

She mumbled under breath but Vijay heard it.

Vijay: I have many other mannankattis to do Ankitha just do what I say.

Ankitha twisted her lips and started working. Soon, Jeeva and Meghna entered the cabin. They took a seat after greetings.

Jeeva: dei oru vishayam sollanum

Vijay: yenna Jeeva divorce Panna porengala? Congrats!

Jeeva: yenakkum aasa dhan........

He dragged but soon changed when Meghna gave a death glare to him

Jeeva: divorce ah adhukku yenakku spelling kooda theriyaadhu.

Meghna: adhu!

Jeeva smiled sheepishly while the others laughed seeing his balti.

Vijay: aprm, yella ready ah na?

Jeeva: adha solla dhan Da vandhom. Na Mumbai poga mudiyaadhu

Ankitha: yenna na solreenga yenna aachu?

Jeeva: adhu...... Vandhu.....

He saw Meghna and both blushed. This made the trio confused. Ankitha, who realised something saw Meghna with a 'is it?' look to which Meghna blushed and nodded a yes. Ankitha quickly went and hugged her and congratulated Jeeva. Vishwa and Vijay, who understood nothing saw them confused.

Vijay: ippo edhukku samandhame illana congratulations?

Ankitha: innuma purila?

Vijay nodded a no.

Ankitha MV: kashtam kashtam romba kashtam

Ankitha: Meghna akka pregnant ah irukkanga!

Ankitha announced and it just striked to both the boys. They hugged Jeeva in happiness.

Vijay: indha suniyathukkita maatikkittu andha Chinna pulla yenna paadu pada poguthooo

Vijay said dramatically earing a hit from Meghna. They both shared a side hug. Everyone started teasing the coupled to which they became red as tomatoes. The good news made them come out of the sea of work.

Jeeva: na indha tym la Meghna kooda irukkanum Da adhan.....

Ankitha: puridhu na it's okay neenga inga irukkaradhu dhan correct

Vijay: ahma nanga alternates pathukuron vidunga Jeeva

Jeeva: thanks da

Vijay: idhukku yedhukku thanks lam

Jeeva and Meghna left and all got back to their works after a long chit chat.

Ankitha: Jeeva Anna ahla po mudiyaadhu, dharshan Anna and vetri Anna already tight schedule la irukkanga.....

Vijay: so namba rendu Perla dhan yaarachum Mumbai ponum....

Ankitha: yenakku hindi theriyaadhu Ni po

She replied instantly making him gasp.

Vijay: na poren nu sonnapo pogatha pogatha nu sonna?

Ankitha: appo yennala dhan Ni pora nu oru guilt irundhuchu ippo Apdi illala Ni dhaaralama po

Vijay sighed. He quickly saw vishwa.

Vijay: dei vishwa Ni yen pokoodadhu?

Vishwa: sorry bro yenakku hindi la அ ஆ இ ஈ kooda theriyaadhu

Vijay sighed once again not knowing what to do.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Negative role kku Harish Kalyan thambi fix-uh but Yash dhan oreyy confusion ah irukku many of you felt that Vikram Singh Chauhan will not be fitting into the role so ipdi vittudren. Yash kku u can imagine whoever you want andha thambi kku casting illai.

-Ananya Signing Off 💜✨