45.The Next Step 💜☃️

Recap - yash is no more; Ankitha is sad for yash's demise

Ankitha: ippo kooda ava nenappu dhan la unakku?

Vijay Mv: indha aarambichita la..

He didn't reply. Ankitha looked agitated. Now the car was filled with a unknown expression which was too complex to explain.

More than having feelings or not, the couple was too nervous about this marriage. It's really strange to suddenly realise your love towards someone with whom you have spent your life from the day you remember.

Shortly, ridiculous According to Ankitha and Vijay.

But still, everything did work out (atleast to the minimum) they did come closer, became more attached and now, they ended up in this state which is inexplicable.

But still, something is missing...

Ankitha slept while on driving while Vijay was enjoying the night drive with chill climate and his favourite songs. Vijay's phone kept on getting calls from kaviya but he didn't attend it. Ankitha noticed this. The car suddenly came to an halt making ankitha turn towards vijay.

Vijay: yash accident la..

Ankitha: theriyu.

Vijay: yen yenta adha pathi..

Ankitha shrugged. He was about to speak something but she already got down the car.

The road was very silent except for night breeze and chills. Ankitha sat on the car's bonnet facing the beach view. Vijay too came out of the car and joined her after a lot of hesitation.

They both sat in silence for the following minutes and only the sound of the songs playing in their car radio was heard.

Vijay: enta solli irukkala..

Ankitha saw him. Their eyes met.

Vijay: see enakku un mela feelings irukkaradha ellam vera adhukkaga lam un vishayatha enkooda share panna koodadhu nu illa la

Ankitha didn't speak anything.

Vijay: kashtama irundhuchu d last one week ah ni Yash kku accident aanadhu, hospital la irukkaradha nenachu feel pandradha paathu paakadha maari irundhen. Anaikki avan death news ketu ni feel pandradha therinjum una console panna mudilaey nu kashtama irukku

Silence again...

Vijay: romba kashta paduthurena?

Without words, ankitha pulled him into a bear hug while he stood up in shock. However, the hug was not broken and ankitha hugged him even more tight making herself comfortable in his embrace.

Ankitha: yenakku enna solradhunu... therila...

Vijay: avan un ex avlodhan. Avan eppodhum un ex ah dhan iruppan nu enakku theriyum. Ni feel pandradha na thappu sollala aana enta sonna thappa nenachipeno nu ni nenaikkiradhu dhan kashtama irukku..

Ankitha's silence gave him the reply he wanted. They both stood in eachothers embrace for some more time.

Ankitha suddenly pulled back. She ran to the car and changed the radio till she found a suitable song.

Vijay: hey enna pandra

Ankitha: I think I owe you a dance so...

Vijay: Nadu roadlaya??

Ankitha: you rasana ketta fellow

She came rushing after finding a song and danced to the already-half-way song.

She extended her hands to him and he accepted it smiling at her.

Mannai Thooral Theendum Munnae
Vaasam Paarkkiren
Mannai Kuda Bommai Aakkum
Nesam Paarkkiren

Innum Konjam Innum Konjam
Endru Ketkiren
Konjam Konjam Innum Innum
Endru Ketkiren

Ennodu Serndhu Vazhum Sogam Ellam
Kaatril Poga Paarkiren
Kaalgal Pona Paadhai Ellam
Naan Pogiren

He guided her through the dance.

Ennulle Moodi Iruntha Kadhavu Ondru
Vetkappattu Thirakkiren

She blushed seeing somewhere else.

Vazhkai Pogum Pokkil Ellaam
Naan Pogiren

Suddenly, Vijay left her and sang looking at her with sinc.

Kanbashai Pesinal Naan Enna Seyiven
Confusion Aagiren Ullukkulle

Parakka Parakka Thudikkudhe
Pazhaga Pazhaga Pidikkudhe
Pazhaiya Ranangal Marakkudhe
Penn Thogai Varududhe

Parakka Parakka
Pazhaga Pazhaga
Pazhaiya Ranangal
Penn Thogai Varududhe

They both did the signature step laughing and it really started to drizzle a bit.

Megham Karukatha Penne Penne
Saaral Adikatha Penne Penne
Thegam Nanaiyadha
Theeyum Anaiyadha

Ankitha: yov signature step! sodhappuna, konnuduven!

He replied her with a cheeky grin.

Vijay: appadiyae aagatum manni

(Imagine dhanush as Vijay and Nithya menon as ankitha)

(( Caution ⚠️: romance scene ahead!! ))

At the end beat of the song, they faced eachother standing close. His hands were on her waist and her hands on his shoulders. The drizzle slowly drenched both of them while they stood unaware, melted in eachother.

He tugged a hair strand behind her ears to see her face clearly with one of his hands while the other hand was still where it was. both felt magically drugged by eachother's love. Their eyes reflected the love they had and it was impossible to break the eye lock for both. Then slowly, he pulled her closer by waist and cupped her cheeks. She gave a smile before closing her eyes to feel him and soon she did, when their lips met.

It was like the climate also enjoyed their moment. It kept showering sweetly and slowly died down.

They both parted but rested their foreheads together still closing their eyes. Smiling without knowing.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Yeah unma dhan na dhan update panni irukken.

So hey hey hey hey guys!!!!!! It's been one year since I started this story (which was Jan 26 last year) thank you for all the support you have given me and going to give me iam feeling so blessed to have you guys and can't find words to describe... Just thank you..

- happiest person of the world signing off 💜✨