Chapter Six

This person is obviously angry, and the object of anger is Su Yuli.

Although Su Yuli had never met this boy, he still recognized the identity of this man based on his appearance and aura, as well as the contents of the book. The boy's name is Yang Shuo, and he is Wen Jin's best friend.

Wen Jin and Yang Shuo have known each other since junior high school. They were admitted to the same high school and later to the same university. The friendship between the two is very enviable.

As for why the best friend didn't show up at Wen Jin's wedding, it was because Yang Shuo didn't like Lin Suiyan.

Yang Shuo felt that Lin Suiyan had a deep heart, and he must have another purpose in approaching Wen Jin. He didn't want Wen Jin and Lin Suiyan to be together.

I have to say, Yang Shuo's eyesight is very accurate. However, Wen Jin plunged into love, and was deeply stuck in it, unwilling to come out, and didn't take Yang Shuo's words to heart at all.

Wen Jin and Yang Shuo had conflicts because of Lin Suiyan, and every conversation broke up. When Yang Shuo learned that Wen Jin was going to marry Lin Suiyan, the two had a big fight.

Yang Shuo rejected Wen Jin's invitation and didn't even go to Wen Jin's wedding.

Yang Shuo's approach seems a bit ruthless, but in fact these are just appearances. It is mentioned later in the book that Yang Shuo went to see Lin Suiyan the day before the wedding of Wen Jin and Lin Suiyan.

Yang Shuo warned Lin Suiyan to treat Wen Jin well. If he dared to deceive him and lie to Wen Jin, he would make Lin Suiyan look good.

It's a pity that Yang Shuo has just turned 20 years old, and he is the age of reading. Lin Suiyan only regards him as a young boy, so how can he take his words to heart.

Yang Shuo is a hard-hearted and soft-hearted person, always shouting to break up with Wen Jin, always saying that he will never care about Wen Jin's affairs, but he frequently helps Wen Jin and takes care of him when Wen Jin is in trouble.

Su Yuli likes people with real temperament, and Yang Shuo's temperament is very appealing to him. He now wears this book and becomes Wen Jin. Yang Shuo is naturally his friend. He doesn't want to be as alienated from Yang Shuo as in the book.

He also knew that Yang Shuo also cared about his friend very much. If so, why did they separate for a scumbag?

Thinking like this, Su Yuli walked to the last row with his snack spree.

"Brother Shuo." Su Yuli sat down next to Yang Shuo, took out the milk and snacks from the bag and put them in front of Yang Shuo, "Have you eaten breakfast yet, here, pamper your stomach, there are classes all morning."

It is written in the book that Yang Shuo loves sports and likes morning exercise in the morning, but he can't remember to eat breakfast. When he was studying, most of the breakfast was brought by Wen Jin for him.

Yang Shuo glanced at the milk and food in front of him, snorted coldly, and turned his back to Su Yuli.

Su Yuli gently pushed Yang Shuo again, with a bright smile on his face: "Brother Shuo, why are you ignoring me and talk to me."

It is said that reaching out and not hitting the smiling face, with Su Yuli like this, Yang Shuo is not good at not talking to him all the time.

That made him seem stingy.

However, Yang Shuo still didn't look good. He said coldly: "The wedding was just held yesterday, and I'm coming to class today. I didn't even arrange a honeymoon? The true face of this surnamed Lin was exposed really fast."