Chapter Thirtyfive

After more than a week, Luo Xing did not appear in front of Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli.

Su Yuli met a new friend.

After starting work, Su Yuli took one day a week to go to Ding Yuan's part-time work place, and then went to the nursing home with Ding Yuan to see Mr. Wang Lin and Grandma Ding.

At noon that day, Su Yuli was about to pick up Ding Yuan from get off work when he just turned a corner when an electric car suddenly sprang from the side.

Su Yuli hurriedly stepped on the brakes, but was still a step late, only to hear a "bang", and the man and the car flew out several meters away.

Su Yuli's head hummed, his face suddenly turned pale, and his whole body seemed to be soaked in ice water. After a few seconds, Su Yuli opened the door with trembling fingers and got out of the car.

In this short period of time, someone had already gathered around, Su Yuli quickly stepped forward and saw that the man was wearing a helmet on his head, lying on the ground with his arms covered, and he didn't know how badly he was injured.

He looked at the ground subconsciously, but saw no blood.

Su Yuli rushed to the man on the ground and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you just now... Don't worry, I won't run away. I'll call an ambulance now." He took out his mobile phone and dialed 120.

"No need." The man on the ground sat up, clutching his right arm, "No need to call an ambulance."

It was only then that Su Yuli could see his face clearly. He was a young man in his twenties. His appearance was clean and delicate, and he looked very harmless.

The young man was sweating on his forehead, his lips were white, his brows were furrowed, and he was clearly suffering great pain.

Su Yuli said: "How about that, you have to go to the hospital."

The young man smiled bitterly: "I'm going to the hospital, but it's not that serious, just a little pain in the arm, but nothing else." He gritted his teeth and was about to get up.

Su Yuli hurriedly helped him, and when he saw the young man insist, he said, "Well, don't call an ambulance, I'll take you to the hospital. Let's check it out, I see that this is a serious crash. "

The young man nodded and got into Su Yuli's car in the eyes of the onlookers.

Lin Suiyan rushed to the hospital upon receiving the news, and when he saw Su Yuli, he asked with concern, "What's the matter, are you injured?"

"I'm fine." Su Yuli touched his nose, a little embarrassed that he had done something wrong, "I just accidentally bumped into someone."

"how is the situation?"

After Lin Suiyan finished speaking, it seemed that he didn't want to increase Su Yuli's nervousness, and soothed: "Don't worry, no matter what, we will be responsible to the end until it is cured."

Hearing what Lin Suiyan said, Su Yuli comforted Lin Suiyan in turn, "It's not as serious as you think..."

While talking, the doctor came over, and Su Yuli hurriedly asked about the situation.

"Good luck, it's just bruises and sprains." The doctor pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "Just go back and rest for a while."

Su Yuli let out a long sigh of relief, and Lin Suiyan's slightly locked eyebrows also loosened. Su Yuli relaxed with a smile on his face, thanking the doctor.

"It's okay." The doctor is a slightly fat middle-aged man who looks very kind and kind. He said, "But young people should pay attention to safety next time they drive. This is not only for themselves, but also for their family and others."