Chapter Eight

A University is a century-old famous school, not only the school building is quite ancient, but also surrounded by ancient buildings.

There are many alleys around A, which is a holy place for many travel enthusiasts.

Zhao Cannon fodder and the others dragged Su Yuli all the way to the remote place. The three of them were just so proud that they brought people out so easily, but no one noticed that the corners of Su Yuli's mouth twitched in secret.

Su Yuli thought that although he did not want to wear it here, God was still kind to him.

Look, the cooked duck that flew away came back, and he had already thought about using those palm and leg techniques later.

Su Yuli was dragged "reluctantly" to a deep alley outside the school.

As Zhao Cannon fodder waved his hand, his two younger brothers pushed Su Yuli forward fiercely. Then the three of them embraced their arms, posing in a neat and uniform posture, and their faces also had the same vicious and sinister smile on their faces.

Su Yuli took a look at his environment and found that his location was the end of an alley. There is a tall fence at the end of the alley.

This is a dead end.

Su Yuli was very satisfied with the land chosen by Zhao Cannon Fodder.

No one will walk from this place. It can be said that it is a good place for young people with vigor and vitality to make an appointment. Of course, for Su Yuli, it is more in line with his heart.

There are no outsiders here. If you really want to clean up someone, you only need to go to that block. If you are beaten up, you will definitely be called Tian Tian should not be able to, and the ground will not work.

Thinking of this, Su Yuli's mood also became happy, and he couldn't help but glance at Zhao Cannon fodder with admiration. He seemed to have completely forgotten that he was now stuck in the corner, and the one who was going to be cleaned up was him.

Zhao Cannon fodder very lacked eyesight and understood Su Yuli's glance as fear, and took a step closer to Su Yuli with a yin smile.

One of his younger brothers grabbed his arm, and the younger brother hesitated: "Brother Zhao, you... don't you think about it again? Do you really want to do this?"

Zhao Cannon fodder's eyes widened, and he looked at his younger brother like a madman. Everyone was tied up, and now I persuade him to think about it again, isn't he really joking?

Under Zhao Cannon fodder's stare, the man winced, but after weighing it, he mustered up the courage to whisper to Zhao Cannon fodder: "Brother Zhao, I know that you have been disliking Wen Jin, and you want to take care of him. a meal..."

Zhao Cannon fodder said angrily: "Bah, who has always looked down on him? If it weren't for Lin...Lin Suiyan, I would give him a look? He deserves it too!"

"Yes, yes, he doesn't deserve it, he doesn't deserve it." The younger brother hurriedly touched his hair, "But it's different now, he and the Lin family crown prince are legal husband and wife, no, they're husband, if we really do something to him, then Isn't it hitting the Lin family in the face, the Lin family can't ignore it..."

Yesterday, Lin Suiyan, Wen Jin's wedding, celebrities from city A and even all over the place came to participate, and the newspapers also took up a lot of space. Zhao Cannon Fodder was already jealous, but now that the younger brother mentioned this matter again, his face was even more ugly.

If it is said that Zhao Cannon fodder originally decided to clean up Su Yuli because of a fever, he was still a little uneasy in his heart, but now he is determined to teach Su Yuli a good lesson.