Chapter Fourtyone

Luo Xing said: "Why are you panicking, and there is no evidence to prove that you did this."

Guo Haidao: "Even if there is no evidence, Lin Suiyan can guess it. Not only him, but others must also see it. I will..."

Luo Xing didn't want to listen to his long speeches and interrupted him: "As long as you don't admit it, Lin Suiyan can't do anything to you."

"He can't do anything to me on the surface, but he can kill me behind the scenes." Guo Hai stared at Luo Xing coldly: "It's all you who hurt me, if it wasn't for you..."

Luo Xing said: "It's you who is not good at doing things yourself. You found an idiot. They saw the clues and broke my affairs. I didn't ask you to settle the account, but you found me first."

Guo Hai angrily said: "Luo Xing, what do you mean by this, I did everything according to your instructions, but now something happens and I'm the one to blame? Of course you can speak slanderous words when you hide in the back, and you will be hated by Lin Suiyan. Not you."

"My inspiration..." Luo Xing repeated these words and smiled: "Mr. Guo, you are not doing things for me, you are doing all this for yourself."

Guo Hai didn't know what to think, so he didn't speak.

Luo Xing glanced at Guo Hai's clenched fist hanging by his side, and continued: "Offending Lin Suiyan, although the road ahead is a little hard, but if you can start all over again in another city, it's better than being disgraced and being called by everyone. The street rat is stronger. Am I right, Mr. Guo?"

The muscles on Guo Hai's cheeks twitched, and the light from the cruise ship and the moonlight hit his face, making his expression look a little grim.

Guo Hai took a deep breath: "I have done what you asked me to do, what about what you promised me?"

Luo Xing didn't move, Guo Hai said, "You don't want to go back on it, do you?" His eyebrows stood upright, and Luo Xing dared to say yes, he would pounce on him and strangle him to death.

Xu Shi made Luo Xing realize that Guo Hai was an idiot and couldn't work with him, so he took out a hard drive from his trench coat pocket.

Guo Hai's eyes were fixed on the hard disk in Luo Xing's hand, as if it was his life, he reached out to take it, Luo Xing's hand moved, Guo Hai took it.

Guo Hai: "You..."

Luo Xing looked into Guo Hai's eyes and said, "After you go back, you should pack up and leave City A. I think City C is fine. I happen to have a friend over there. You can go to him and use your ability to stay there. Bian will definitely develop very well. This is the end of Gao Peng's matter, I don't want to hear any news about this matter, let alone one day, the name Gao Peng will be associated with me. "

Guo Haiyi gritted his teeth: "...Okay."

Guo Hai will listen to Luo Xing's words, not because he is afraid of Luo Xing, but because he knows that after today, his life in City A will not be easy.

Instead, it is better to leave early before Lin Suiyan starts, so as to save some face.

After reaching a consensus, Luo Xing felt much better. He smiled at Guo Hai, then released his hand, Guo Hai hurriedly caught the hard drive.

Guo Hai stared at the hard drive, then looked at Luo Xing again, his lips moved, and Luo Xing said, "Don't worry, I didn't keep a backup."

Guo Hai's hand holding the hard drive burst into blue veins, then he threw the hard drive on the deck and stepped on it hard. He smashed the hard drive to pieces, and then threw all the pieces into the sea.