Chapter Seventeen

When the man wore it here, he was surrounded by strangers in costumes. Those people smiled and said congratulations to him.

The man felt strange in his heart. He didn't know these people at all, but the demeanor of these people was so natural that he felt that if he behaved strangely, he would look very strange.

The man quietly thought about these thoughts in his heart, and responded to the blessings of these people in a decent manner, then made an excuse and entered the locker room.

What was reflected in the mirror was indeed his own face, but he had an inexplicable feeling in his heart that the person in the mirror at this time was not "him".

The man picked up the corsage on his chest and saw the words "Bridegroom, Lin Suiyan" written on it. He closed his eyes, sure enough.

When he heard the words "Suiyan" and "President Lin" from those people just now, the man had a hunch, but he didn't expect it to be true.

Although men are busy with business in reality, they also know some popular words on the Internet, especially words such as time-travel and rebirth that have emerged in recent years.

And when he wore it here, what he saw and heard in a short time made him sure that he had penetrated into the only online novel "Stupid" he had ever read.

Although the incident of crossing into the book made the man feel absurd, he did not panic. He calmly accepted the fact of his crossing.

Although I don't know why he got in, but if he can get in, there is a way to get back. He can slowly find a way back in this world.

There was just one thing that gave him a headache. "He" and the other protagonist in "Stupid", Wen Jin's wedding was about to start.

The intrigues and tricks written by the author in the book are as naive as a child playing a house in the eyes of a man. He didn't take those people's affairs to heart, but Wen Jin's case was different.

He is not the Lin Suiyan in the book, and there is no need to use Wen Jin to protect anyone. For him, there is no need for this wedding to exist.

The man once thought about canceling the wedding and giving Wen Jin freedom, but he also thought that Lin Suiyan pursued Wen Jin in such a high-profile way at the beginning. Even if he canceled the wedding, Lin Suiyan's enemies would not let Wen Jin go.

With the current strength of the Wen family, they cannot protect Wen Jin.

Although the man didn't want to clean up the mess for Lin Suiyan, he couldn't just watch an innocent person endangered because of his random actions. And with Wen Jin's character, he regretted his marriage at this time, and Wen Jin might not be able to stand it.

The man thought about it and finally decided to continue the wedding.

He wants to return to the original world, but I'm afraid it's not that simple, so he might as well keep Wen Jin by his side while he's here.

As for Wen Jin's affection for Lin Suiyan, it is time to resolve it. When the more suitable person appeared, Wen Jin naturally let it go.

After marriage, the man takes care of Wen Jin like an elder brother - fortunately, in real life, it is not difficult for a man to have a younger sister to take care of Wen Jin.

They just got married, and the man can't let Wen Jin feel his sudden estrangement, he can only step by step, let Lin Suiyan get out of Wen Jin's heart little by little.

After getting along for a period of time, the man found that the big boy Wen Jin was more likable than what was written in the book, and his temperament was a little more cheerful and casual than in the book.