Chapter Fourteen

Cheng Miao didn't think "it's okay".

Because of the good relationship between the two families, Cheng Miao was compared with Lin Suiyan since he was a child. Regardless of his appearance or his personal ability, he was always overwhelmed by Lin Suiyan.

Lin Suiyan is the favored son of heaven, and he is a playboy. After a long time to grow up, the old man of the Lin family became ill, and he was very ill. Cheng Miao originally thought that the Lin clan had no leader and would soon be completely divided up, but who knew that Lin Suiyan still had the means to keep it.

After Lin Suiyan took over the Lin family, he was tough and offended many people, including his elder Cheng Jianxin.

Cheng Jianxin had a lot of dissatisfaction with Lin Suiyan for a long time, and he wanted to beat the old man of the Lin family while he was living in a nursing home.

Cheng Miao knew the news, and happily joined him to contribute his ideas. Cheng Jianxin readily accepted it.

It's no wonder that the father and son couldn't compare to Lin Suiyan in work, and their minds were used elsewhere.

At this time, Cheng Miao's hair was messy, and the original neat and straight suit was also torn open a button. He was holding a flower pot in his hand, his back was against the wall, and he said to the drunken man opposite: "If you take another step forward, I will smash your dog's head, you, don't come here. ."

The man was so drunk that he couldn't even recognize who Cheng Miao was. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Cheng Miao, with a sinister and blatant smile on his face, and then rushed towards Cheng Miao.

"Ow, help—" Cheng Miao's screams resounded through Cheng's house.

The guests who came to celebrate their birthday today heard the screams, and curiously opened the door and looked out. Some people left the room and followed the direction of the sound to the second floor.

When Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan arrived, there were already many people gathered in front of the balcony on the second floor.

The housekeeper opened the balcony door with the key, and everyone saw Cheng Miao lying on the ground disheveled, surrounded by overturned flowerpots, and two bright red fingerprints on Cheng Miao's cheeks.

The alcoholic was pressing on Cheng Miao and pulling his pants. Cheng Miao was so frightened that he broke out in shouting.

Hearing the movement, Cheng Jianxin, who hurried to watch the play, saw Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan standing in the crowd watching the excitement, and his brows could not help wrinkling.

When he pushed aside the crowd and saw Cheng Miao, his face instantly turned ashen, and he said angrily, "What are you still doing, pull them away from me soon."

Only then did the housekeeper and the security guard react, and stepped forward to pull the drunken alcoholic away. Cheng Jianxin said with a cold face: "What's going on?"

Su Yuli, who was in the crowd, looked at Cheng Miao's furious expression that he was about to faint, and couldn't help but twitch his lips. This is called self-inflicted sin.

It was Wen Jin who suffered all this in the book.

Cheng Miao was a pampered young master. He had never been insulted like this before. He was frightened and frightened. Tears and snot flew all over for a while. He glanced at Su Yuli standing among the crowd.

Su Yuli was also looking at him and rolled his eyes at him. Cheng Miao saw Su Yuli move his lips, and what he said was clearly—"Deserved!"

He did it on purpose!