Chapter Thirtyseven

Although Luo Xing did not come from a wealthy family, his abilities were obvious to all. Many people knew him and admired him very much.

Luo Xing came here with the boss and the wife of his company.

This time, President Yu's silver wedding anniversary reception is not only a symbol of identity, but also a good opportunity to expand contacts. It seems that Luo Xing is very respected in the company.

The last time we had dinner together, Su Yuli no longer regarded Luo Xing as a threat.

Chong Luo Xing nodded as a greeting, Su Yuli went back to the room with Lin Suiyan, he was a little seasick.

"Take a rest." Lin Suiyan massaged Su Yuli's head and said softly, "The reception will not start until tomorrow, and I will show you around this island in the evening."

Su Yuli closed his eyes and hummed, and fell asleep during Lin Suiyan's moderate massage.

When Su Yuli woke up, he felt refreshed. Looking out the window, the lights were on on the island, and it was already night.

Lin Suiyan sat by the window and looked at the night scene. Hearing the movement, he turned around and said, "Awake?"

Su Yuli hummed, got up and said, "I'm hungry."

Lin Suiyan smiled and said, "Then let's go out to eat."

Su Yuli quickly packed up and went out with Lin Suiyan. There is a special dining place on the island. The chef is a team of chefs brought by Haotian Group. The service attitude is good, the food is served quickly, and the taste is not bad.

Halfway through the meal, Su Yuli got up and went to the bathroom. He took out his hands and stood in front of the sink to wash his hands. There was someone next to him.

Su Yuli turned his head and was slightly startled when he saw the person: "Gao Peng? Why are you here?"

Gao Peng was also stunned when he saw Su Yuli, and then said happily: "Our hotel is in charge of this dinner, and the chef brought me here. When I came, I was wondering if I would meet you here, but I didn't expect it to be true. seen."

Su Yuli smiled and said, "The chef brought you here? Congratulations, he values ​​you very much. Be good and let the chef see your efforts."

Gao Peng said: "Well, I will."

When Su Yuli came back, he said to Lin Suiyan mysteriously, "Guess who I just met?"

During this time, Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan attended a lot of receptions, and they knew a lot of people. Today, there should be many familiar guests on this island. Let him guess, it's really hard to guess.

Lin Suiyan answered honestly, "I can't guess."

"I saw Gao Peng." Su Yuli said, "their chef is in charge of this dinner and brought him with him."

Lin Suiyan snorted, "Speaking of which, the hotel where Gao Peng works is owned by Haotian, and they are responsible for any banquets in Haotian on weekdays."

"Really." Su Yuli cut a piece of steak and ate it, and said with a smile, "But Sui Yan, you said it was a coincidence. We have met Gao Peng so many times in such a short period of time. This is simply..."

Having said that, Su Yuli didn't know what to think, he couldn't help frowning, and he murmured: "Yeah, this is too coincidental."

Lin Suiyan knocked on the table, as Su Yuli said, it was a coincidence.

If it was an accident that Su Yuli accidentally bumped into Gao Peng, and it was also an accident that he met Gao Peng who was kicked out by the landlord on the road, what about this time?