Chapter Ten

The Lin family's villa was not far from A, and when Su Yuli and the others got home, the food was ready.

Lin Suiyan called the housekeeper on the way and said that there were guests coming.

The housekeeper is conscientious, the dishes are very delicate and plentiful, and there is no shame for the owner at all.

Su Yuli washed his hands and took his seat. As he greeted Yang Shuo to sit down for dinner, he said, "I really starved to death."

Lin Suiyan filled Su Yuli with a bowl of soup and said, "Eat when you're hungry. There are no outsiders, and there are not so many rules." Then he said to Yang Shuo, "Don't be cautious."

Yang Shuo snorted with a stiff face, Su Yuli had already taken the soup bowl that Lin Suiyan handed over, and lowered his head to drink.

After Su Yuli finished drinking half a bowl of appetizing soup, the dishes in front of him had already been piled into a hill by Lin Suiyan.

Yang Shuo looked at Lin Suiyan's actions with a complicated expression. He has known Wen Jin for many years, and he naturally knows Wen Jin's taste. Lin Suiyan's dishes are all Wen Jin's favorites.

Yang Shuo thought of the conversation between Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli that he heard in the alley.

At that time, Lin Suiyan didn't know that he was beside him, so there would be no role in acting. Judging from their conversation, Lin Suiyan was very fond of Su Yuli.

Is it really her own prejudice? The reason why he hates Lin Suiyan is that he thinks he stole his good friend?

After all, before Lin Suiyan appeared, he and Wen Jin had always been inseparable. Yang Shuo pinched his chopsticks and fell into deep thought.

Su Yuli doesn't have the bad habit of being picky eaters, he can eat anything, so when Lin Suiyan served him vegetables, he disliked them in his heart and ate them up in a sweet manner.

Anyway, Lin Suiyan used public chopsticks. It was his business that he was willing to act in front of others, but it saved him the effort of serving dishes.

Su Yuli's Yuguang swept to Lin Suiyan, put the chopsticks aside, then picked up the spoon, and drank the soup without any smoke.

Su Yuli took two glances, thinking that Lin's hygiene habits are not bad, he is a husband, and he still remembers using public chopsticks, which is worthy of praise.

As Lin Suiyan noticed, Su Yuli glanced at him twice and then turned his eyes away, caught off guard and caught sight of Yang Shuo, who was sitting across from him.

Su Yuli blinked, and then smiled at Yang Shuo: "Brother Shuo, why don't you eat it? You're welcome, just treat this as your own home."

Lin Suiyan also put down his spoon and looked over when he heard the words: "Is the dish unpalatable? Sorry, I forgot to ask Xiaojin what your likes and taboos are."

Su Yuli got up and said, "I asked them to do it again."

The two of you said a sentence to me, just like a newlywed husband entertaining guests. Yang Shuo's heart was shaken again, did he really misunderstand Lin Suiyan?

Yang Shuo had this thought in his heart and said to Su Yuli: "No, the dishes are good, I just ran too hard, I didn't rest for a while, I'll just take it easy. Xiao Jin, sit down quickly. Come on, don't bother."

After Su Yuli sat down according to the words, he got up again and said, "Brother Shuo, I'll serve you a bowl of soup... oops."

It turned out that Su Yuli got up too quickly and accidentally knocked over the water glass in front of him. The glass fell to the ground with a crisp cracking sound.