Chapter Sixtyone

Although Su Yuli didn't have an invitation letter, there were no social circles in City A who didn't know him, and he was put in without much hindrance.

The hall where the banquet was held was brightly lit, champagne, wine and food were readily available, and the guests were beautifully dressed and smiling.

Su Yuli had not participated in such an occasion for a while, and was a little uncomfortable for a while. However, he adapted very quickly and met some acquaintances here.

Su Yuli chatted with those people for a few words, and then walked away for an excuse. He looked around in the hall, but did not see Lin Suiyan's figure, and finally an enthusiastic guest told him.

"Mr. Lin? I seem to have seen him go outside just now."

Su Yuli thanked him and walked out of the hall in the direction pointed by the man. There was a garden behind the hall. The flowers and plants were neatly manicured and the lights were bright. There were a few people here to breathe.

Su Yuli's arrival did not attract the attention of these people, and he looked around and did not see Lin Suiyan's figure. Su Yuli thought that the person who showed him the way was wrong, or that Lin Suiyan had already left from here. Just as he was about to leave, he suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from behind the flowers not far away.

"Are you more comfortable?"

That was Lin Suiyan's voice.

Su Yuli's steps to leave suddenly stopped, he looked at the flowers, who was Lin Suiyan talking to?

After a short silence, Lin Suiyan said again: "It's cold at night, you've been drinking too much, go back, so as not to catch a cold."

There was a slight sound from behind the flower bushes. It should be Lin Suiyan who got up. At that moment, he didn't know why, but when Su Yuli reacted, he had already squatted down.

Almost at the same time as Su Yuli squatted down, another voice sounded, with some confusion, as if he was drunk.

"Suiyan, don't go, sit with me for a while."

Su Yuli's heart skipped a beat, it was Luo Xing's voice. He took a deep breath, moved quietly to look at the flowers, and saw a bench for guests to rest there. Luo Xing took Lin Suiyan's hand and prevented him from leaving.

Lin Suiyan paused, then really sat back.

Su Yuli's heart was pounding, and he saw Luo Xing reaching out and tentatively holding Lin Suiyan's arm, but Lin Suiyan just glanced at it and did not refuse.

Before Su Yuli could get up and separate the two, Luo Xing said, "Did you know Suiyan, all this is like a dream to me, I thought you didn't like me."

Su Yuli's action of getting up was nailed to the spot by these words, what did Luo Xing just say? What is "I thought you didn't like me", does it mean that Lin Suiyan likes him?

Bah, it's just a fool's dream.

As soon as Su Yuli finished scolding in his heart, he heard Lin Sui's words: "How could it be, senior, you are my first love and the love of my life, but I have made a lot of enemies, and I want to wait until they are resolved before telling you. ."

Su Yuli's head was buzzing, and he couldn't help raising his hand to test the temperature, thinking that he was burned out, why did he have auditory hallucinations. How could Lin Suiyan say such a thing.

However, the reality did not allow him to deceive himself. Luo Xing continued to say, "I don't believe you. What about Wen Jin? You were so nice to him and said you liked me, liar."