Chapter Twentyseven

The next day, Su Yuli opened his eyes and saw Lin Suiyan handing over a red envelope.

Su Yuli said, "This is?"

Lin Suiyan said with a smile, "Adult ceremony."

Su Yuli was puzzled: "But I've already passed the age of eighteen." After speaking, Lin Suiyan said "adult" did not mean this.

Su Yuli has been here for so long, and it was only last night that she became a real husband with Lin Suiyan. Last night, he also really grew into a man.

Su Yuli's cheeks were slightly red, he took the red envelope, and after a while of joy, he whispered, "Scare me."

Lin Suiyan said, "Huh?" Su Yuli patted his chest and said, "I thought it was prostitution, it scared me to death."

Lin Suiyan: "..."

Su Yuli was still talking there: "The scumbags in the novel do this. The night before was sweet and sweet, and the next day, when I opened my eyes, shhh, sprinkled a handful of money on the bed."

He squeezed his throat and said the classic scum gong saying: "'You performed well last night, this is a reward for you', ah, it's miserable."

Lin Suiyan narrowed his eyes dangerously. He took a step closer and chuckled, "Oh? Scumbag."

Looking at Lin Suiyan's dark eyes, Su Yuli realized the danger later, he sneered twice, and as soon as he moved back twice, Lin Suiyan grabbed his ankle and pulled him back.

Lin Suiyan easily closed Su Yuli under him, pinched his face and said, "Scum attack? Huh?"

Su Yuli raised his arms high above his head and begged for mercy inarticulately: "I quit... I quit, I won't dare again next time."

Lin Suiyan seemed to think that Su Yuli's words were cute, and he gently squeezed his face twice.

Looking at Lin Suiyan's smiling gentle brows, Su Yuli lowered his arms, hooked his neck, and went up to ask for a good morning kiss.

The two were tired and crooked for a while.

"Stop making trouble with you." Lin Suiyan's eyes were full of Su Yuli's shadow. He pulled Su Yuli up, tidied up his clothes for him, and said warmly, "Go downstairs and say New Year's greetings to grandpa."

Su Yuli smiled and said, "Okay."

Mr. Lin had already dressed and tidied up, and sat upright on the sofa, waiting for Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan to come down to pay New Year's greetings.

Su Yuli stood with Lin Suiyan, and looked at Lin Suiyan from time to time. He knows that in some places, the New Year's greetings follow the tradition, which is to kowtow to the elders. He looked at Lin Suiyan, ready to follow suit, so as not to make a joke.

Seeing Lin Suiyan bowing to the old one, he said, "Grandpa, happy new year."

No need to kneel, Su Yuli breathed a sigh of relief, with a bright smile on his face, he said to the old man: "Grandpa, Xiaojin is here to wish you a good day, a good day, good health, all the best, every day. In a good mood. Grandpa, happy new year!"

"Okay, okay." Lin Lao smiled and took out two sealed big red envelopes from behind, handed one of them to Su Yuli, and put the other away.

Lin Lao looked angry and taught Lin Suiyan, "Look at how much Xiao Jin can talk, your New Year's greetings are the same every year, and you are perfunctory. This year, your red envelopes are gone."

The red envelope that he received was about to fly, and Su Yuli let out a sigh, which made him feel distressed. Although he was not short of money, the red envelopes received were happiness, joy, and blessings from the elders to the younger generation.