Chapter Sixtyfour

Su Yuli charged with anger, he didn't follow Lin Suiyan's thoughts for a while, didn't understand why he asked that, but looking into Lin Suiyan's eyes, he still habitually followed his words and thought.

Thinking of what he saw and heard at the banquet that day, Su Yuli's face gradually became ugly, he wriggled a bit, and said: "You are too embarrassed to do it, I am too embarrassed to say, go to your dear senior Luo. ."

Hearing that Lin Suiyan's expression relaxed, he let go of Su Yuli and rubbed his forehead, looking helpless.

Su Yuli frowned, thinking to himself what kind of reaction was this, how could it make it seem like I was making trouble unreasonably. Just as he was about to say something, he saw Lin Suiyan took out his cell phone, tapped it twice, and handed it to him.

Su Yuli looked suspiciously, and saw a news broadcast on his mobile phone. He was very familiar with the person involved, and it was Luo Xing.

According to the news, Luo Xing has done countless horrific scandals over the years in order to climb up the ladder by any means possible. He has even tainted human lives.

Su Yuli's eyes slowly widened, Luo Xing was wanted, what's the matter? Also, Luo Xing's matter was exposed, Lin Suiyan didn't want to deal with him, didn't want to protect him, what did he mean by coming to him?

Lin Suiyan said in a low voice, "I originally thought that when Luo Xing's matter was resolved, there would be nothing to hinder us, but I didn't expect you to disappear."

Su Yuli was stunned: "What do you mean?"

Could it be that Lin Suiyan did everything Luo Xing did? Why did he do this? Doesn't he like Luo Xing?

"I mean, this is an Oolong incident." Lin Suiyan's voice was gentle, full of doting and helplessness, he scratched the bridge of Su Yuli's nose affectionately: "You, you really startled me. "

Su Yuli looked blank, no, what is this direction?

Lin Suiyan paused and said, "But it's my responsibility, I'll be wrong, I could have done better."

Su Yuli was even more stunned, and wanted to ask more, but Lin Suiyan suddenly took a step back at this time.

"I seem to disturb your mood here, think about it, I'll be waiting for you outside."

Su Yuli subconsciously reached out his hand to pull him, but his fingertips only had time to touch a corner of Lin Suiyan's clothes.

After Lin Suiyan left, Su Yuli suddenly fell silent. He lowered his head and lowered his head. The video in his hand played to the end, and he started from the beginning again. He stared at the phone for three minutes before his dazed mind began to turn.

He left City A for a month, and when he left, Lin Suiyan was still infatuated with Luo Xing, how did he change his mind in such a short period of time?

No, it was not easy to collect evidence for the things Luo Xing did. Lin Suiyan should have started dealing with Luo Xing a long time ago.

But why? Why did Lin Suiyan confess to Luo Xing affectionately, while secretly collecting information about Luo Xing's crimes?

Su Yuli thought of what Lin Suiyan said to Luo Xing in the garden that day, so affectionate and affectionate, it didn't look fake at all. But now that what Luo Xing had done was exposed, it was a fact that he was wanted, and it was also a fact that Lin Suiyan came to find him.

Su Yuli was a little shaken in his heart. Could it be that he really misunderstood Lin Suiyan? But this is not a fantasy world. No one can use magic to pretend to be Lin Suiyan. Lin Suiyan said those words to Luo Xing himself that day.