Chapter Twentysix

Su Yuli said thank you grandpa, and wanted to hand the apple to Lin Suiyan.

Mr. Lin stopped him and said, "This kid has taken you to see me for so long. If you don't give him food, you eat it."

Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan looked at each other and said with a smile: "Grandpa, don't be angry, Suiyan has been busy with work these days. Look, he came to see you as soon as he was free. ."

Su Yuli didn't say anything about their car accident some time ago. Lin Suiyan also warned the people in the nursing home not to tell Mr. Lin the news, lest the old man be sad.

After listening to Su Yuli's words, Mr. Lin nodded, he didn't know how busy and tired Lin Suiyan would be with his illness, and he just wanted to tease his grandson.

He saw that Lin Suiyan hadn't defended yet, but Su Yuli got nervous first, and couldn't help laughing happily. He patted the bed and motioned Su Yuli to sit down.

"Xiaojin, you are the little lucky star of our Lin family." The old man held Su Yuli's hand and said with a smile, "As soon as you came to our house, everything in the family was fine, and my health was fine. Lao Kang also Tell me, Suiyan's temperament has been a lot brighter during this time, and his face has a lot of smiles. You said that at this young age, Tian Tian frowned and looked bitter and hated, isn't it outrageous?"

Su Yuli glanced at Lin Suiyan, the smile on his lips deepened, he nodded, and responded to the old man's words: "That's very outrageous."

Su Yuli's mouth is sweet, and his hands and feet are still neat. When the old man speaks, he will peel the apple, cut it into pieces, and hand it to the old man with a toothpick.

The old man took Su Yuli to eat together.

Seeing that Su Yuli was getting along well with the old man, Lin Suiyan's expression was soft. In fact, he was not worried at all, and no one would dislike Wen Jin.

Lin Suiyan has been dealing with the company's affairs all the time here, and then had a car accident and cultivated for a period of time.

During this time, Mr. Lin was looked after by the housekeeper, Uncle Kang. Thinking about it, Uncle Kang said a lot of good things about Su Yuli. The old man had a very good impression of Su Yuli.

After today, the old man should like him more.

While Su Yuli was talking to the old man, Lin Suiyan asked the doctor about the old man's condition, and he was relieved to learn that his condition was stable.

When they returned, Su Yuli and Mr. Lin were a little reluctant to part.

Seeing them holding hands and face to face, almost hugging a headache and crying, Lin Suiyan said helplessly, "We'll come back tomorrow."

Only then did Su Yuli feel happy, "Grandpa, Suiyan and I will go back first, and I'll see you tomorrow."

The old man smiled and said, "Okay, okay. Slow down on the way back."

After getting into the car, Su Yuli asked Lin Suiyan, "Did I perform well just now?"

Lin Suiyan smiled and nodded: "Okay."

"Then you say, will Grandpa like me?"

Lin Suiyan tapped the bulging fruit bag placed in the middle of the seat with his fingers, which were all stuffed by Mr. Lin for Su Yuli and asked him to take back to eat.

Su Yuli looked down, and immediately understood what Lin Suiyan meant. He happily took out a sugar orange from the bag, peeled it and said, "I'll come back tomorrow." Then he asked the old man what he liked to eat.