Chapter Twentythree

Lin Suiyan held the wine glass and said to the young people, "Xiao Jin drank a lot tonight, I will drink this one for him."

Just as Su Yuli was about to stop him, Lin Suiyan had already finished drinking. He whispered, "How can you drink, the doctor said you should avoid alcohol."

Lin Suiyan smiled and said, "It's fine."

Those young people were also discerning, and when they saw Lin Suiyan approaching, they wisely flashed and gave them space to be alone.

Luo Xing, who stayed on the balcony, looked at Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli who were sitting together, and couldn't help clenching his fists.

It's only been a month, Luo Xing Xin said, it's only been a month, has Lin Suiyan changed his mind?

Just because of a car accident? Just because you didn't see him?

No, Lin Suiyan definitely still loves him, so many years of love can't be let go. It must be Lin Suiyan who was seduced by Wen Jin, who would treat him so indifferently.

It's all Wen Jin's fault.

Su Yuli didn't know that he was hated by others. He felt that it was worthwhile to attend this reception and to understand some things. He sat stretched out on the sofa and was in a good mood.

Lin Suiyan poured a glass of warm water for Su Yuli, looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes, and couldn't help laughing: "How much did you drink at night?"

Su Yuli waved his hand and smiled stupidly: "It's okay, I'm not drunk for a thousand cups."

Lin Suiyan laughed: "The self-proclaimed thousand cups are not drunk."

He stretched out **** and shook it in front of Su Yu, "What time is this?"

Su Yuli held Lin Suiyan's **** in both hands, and said with a smile, "It's five!"

The wine those young people drink when playing games is not champagne, but foreign wine with a high degree of concentration. Su Yuli has drunk so many glasses, and it is normal to be drunk.

Lin Suiyan shook his head, since Su Yuli was drunk, he stayed too soon and left with Su Yuli.

Someone kept him: "Mr. Lin, are you leaving so early?"

Lin Suiyan grabbed Su Yuli's arm to prevent him from walking around. Su Yuli is very good when he's drunk.

Lin Suiyan said, "Xiaojin has drunk too much, so I'll take him back first."

Su Yuli said, "I'm not drunk."

Lin Suiyan said warmly, "Well, I'm not drunk." He nodded at the person in front of him, and dragged Su Yuli out.

Su Yuli shouted that he was not drunk, but he followed Lin Suiyan back home obediently.

On the way, Lin Suiyan called home and asked Aunt Xu to prepare sober soup.

As soon as she walked to the door, Aunt Xu greeted her. As soon as she saw Su Yuli, she said, "Oh, why did Xiaojin drink so much."

Lin Suiyan led Su Yuli into the house and said, "I didn't like him. Aunt Xu, where's the sober soup."

"It's ready." Aunt Xu said, "I'll bring it here."

Lin Suiyan was still worried that Su Yuli would not cooperate, but he did not expect Su Yuli to be very worried. He put the hangover soup in front of Su Yu, and Su Yuli drank it obediently without saying a word.

Su Yuli kept looking at him when he was just drinking the soup. Lin Suiyan thought it was very interesting and asked, "What do I do?"

Su Yuli said, "Because you look good."