Chapter Nine

For the few cannon fodders surnamed Zhao, Su Yuli was not at all worried about showing a different character and way of doing things in front of them than the original owner.

A person already has many sides, and it depends on whether he is willing or not, or when he is willing to reveal his hidden side to others.

Although these people are in the same class as Wen Jin, they don't know Wen Jin. That's different from Lin Suiyan's words. He chose Wen Jin, and he must know Wen Jin's temperament very well.

Combining the content of the book, Su Yuli knows that in Lin Suiyan's eyes, Wen Jin has always been a well-behaved, sensible and controllable puppet. He couldn't let Lin Suiyan notice that his character had changed, and his force value was still so powerful.

If Lin Suiyan realizes that he is uncontrollable, how can he comfortably huddle in the back in the future, make tea, drink melon seeds and watch their dog bite a dog?

This man must never collapse!

The sudden appearance of Lin Suiyan shocked Su Yuli so much that he couldn't control his facial expressions well. The change in his expression fell in Lin Suiyan's eyes, which meant he was seriously frightened.

Lin Suiyan stroked Su Yuli's hair soothingly, and said warmly, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

As soon as Su Yuli raised his eyes, he met Shang Lin Suiyan's worried eyes. He couldn't help but stunned for a moment, and then he reacted in surprise. Lin Suiyan should not have seen the scene of him and the three of them.

Whether it is appearance or inner, Wen Jin is very suitable for the young master who is pampered by rich people. He can't pick on his shoulders, can't carry it with his hands, and can't fight. He believed that Lin Suiyan's investigation must be very clear.

If Lin Suiyan really saw him fighting with people, no matter how deep Lin Suiyan's mind was, it was impossible not to reveal any flaws.

Su Yuli glanced at the end of the alley with his peripheral vision. When Lin Suiyan came over, he had to turn the corner to find him. He thought that as soon as Lin Suiyan turned around, he saw Zhao Cannon Fodder slashing at him with a knife.

Thinking of this, Su Yuli was completely relieved.

Su Yuli took Lin Suiyan's arm and looked scared and aggrieved: "It scared me to death. If you come later, I will never see you again."

At the same time he was puzzled, "How did you know I was here?"

"I see."

Su Yuli snorted and said in his heart that his eyesight was good. When the three dragged him out, there were people everywhere at the school gate.

Lin Suiyan reassured Su Yuli a few more words, and then he turned his eyes to the three embarrassed people on the ground, and his face became cold.

Zhao Cannon Fodder was even more surprised than Su Yuli to meet Lin Suiyan here. He pinched the corner of his clothes, shy and scared, and finally called out, "Suiyan..."

It was very touching.

Lin Suiyan frowned, as if he felt a little offended that his name was pronounced from someone he didn't know, he looked at the three people on the ground and said solemnly, "You are Xiao Jin's classmates, Xiao Jin. He is a well-behaved and sensible good boy, what did he do, you want to bully him like this?"

Hearing the words "good boy", Su Yuli couldn't help rolling his eyes. God TM good boy, the young man is an adult and the legal spouse of your scumbag!

The trio of cannon fodder looked very exciting, but their concerns were obviously different from Su Yuli. They thought to their hearts who was bullying whom, and it was clearly Su Yuli who beat them all over the place.