Episode 1: The First Exile

Okay, my first story here. Not sure how this one will end up but i'm hopeful that the people that do end up finding it, will enjoy it. This is basically a re-write of the 12th Season of Survivor, Survivor Panama. I'll have to re-watch the original season episode by episode. I will have to switch a few things out if I feel I need to just to improve the overall story. Obviously the major change is that the cast is different and I will be using 16 new players to play on this season. So here's the first episode, enjoy.

Update: I'd recommend reading my cast profiles before this just to get a better understanding of how these people are going to play.

SURVIVOR PANAMA: EXILE ISLAND.

Tribes.

Viveros (younger men)

Daniel (28 years old) (The outdoors man)

James (20 years old) (The sneaky gamer)

Noah (25 years old) (The Sarcastic know it all)

Ryan (27 years old) (The lazy douche)

Bayonetta (younger women)

Maddie (18 years old) (The social outcast)

Rita (24 years old) (The social butterfly)

Sabrina (23 years old) (The queen bee)

Willow (21 years old) (The home schooled rebel)

La Mina (older men)

Herbie (70 years old) (The anti hero)

Jordan (36 years old) (The over thinker)

Monty (40 years old) (The extremist)

Scott (32 years old) (The stereotypical hippie)

Casaya (older women)

Chloe (32 years old) (The introvert)

Monica (51 years old) (The courageous worker)

Neleh (35 years old) (The free spirit)

Sandra (46 years old) (The adversity survivor)

EPISODE 1: THE FIRST EXILE.

The premiere opened with bats flying in the sky and a giant skull slowly coming into view. There were then multiple shots of Exile Island shown.

Jeff: We are off the coast of Panama on a remote island that will play a dramatic role in the lives of our sixteen survivors over the next 39 days. This is Exile Island. Each week at least 1 Survivor will be banished here. Separated from their tribe, they'll have no idea what's going on back at camp and they'll be forced to live on their own until they return to the game. But there is a silver lining to exile island, it's a mystery that could help one of our survivors win the million dollars and the title of sole survivor. It's a twist like never before, turning strategy on its head.

The camera then turns to 4 separate boats, each carrying a tribe of 4.

Jeff: These 16 Americans have already begun the adventure of a lifetime. They have been divided into 4 tribes, each with 4 members. They are strangers from different walks of life, forced to work together to create a new society, battling the elements and each other. They must learn to adapt or they'll be voted out of the tribe.

The 16 players are then shown getting off their boats, onto Exile Island.

Jeff: In the end, only 1 will remain to claim the million-dollar prize. 39 days, 16 people, 1 survivor!

Intro.

Jeff was then shown on the area of Exile Island, next to the tribe mats.

Jeff: Come on in guys!