Episode 5: A Grueling Treasure Hunt

Last episode left us with a med evac and those always suck when they happen. One thing I can promise though that from here on out, everyone will get eliminated properly eliminated by being voted out at tribal council. So with that being said, here's episode 5 of Survivor Panama: Exile Island. Enjoy!

Current teams.

LA MINA.

James

Jordan

Monty

Neleh

Sabrina

Scott

Willow

CASAYA.

Maddie

Noah

Rita

Ryan

Sandra

EPISODE 5: A GRUELING TREASURE HUNT.

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! Noah and Maddie expressed their emotions after last tribal.

Noah: You voted for me. What the hell?

Maddie: You were going to vote for me so don't start this crap.

Jeff: While at La Mina, Willow worked hard to flip Monty over.

Willow: So, I think it's better to get one of them out while we still have the numbers.

Monty: Right, but if I'm going with you guys, I want Scott gone.

Jeff: At the reward challenge, the tribes competed for a fully stocked bathroom.

Jeff was shown revealing the reward in which both tribes were excited about.

Jeff: La Mina wins reward.

Jeff: After La Mina pulled away with another victory, Herbie was feeling sick.

Ryan: Jeff, we need a medic over here.

Herbie: I'm slightly sick and a bit dizzy.

Jeff: And Maddie was banished to Exile Island.

Jeff: Jordan, who's it going to be?

Jordan: Maddie.

Jeff: When La Mina got back to camp, there was some conflict over the reward.

Neleh: We can use the bathroom to store all the firewood and clothes.

Scott: I need to take a dump real quick.

Sabrina: He is so disgusting.

Jeff: While on Exile, Maddie decided to take a risk by not looking for the idol.

Maddie: I don't want it to seem like I'm relying on something to get to the end.

Jeff: Back at La Mina, the alliance of 4 continued to crumble.

Monty: You do Jack shit around here.

Sabrina: I don't need to listen to you be a dick about it.

Jeff: Giving the minority of 3 more hope.

Willow: It's nice when a plan goes through and you don't even have to do anything.

Jeff: Before the immunity challenge, medical took one last look at Herbie and decided he was in no condition to go any further.

Jeff: So just so we're clear, you're pulling Herbie from the game.

Medic: I think it's the only safe thing to do.