Episode 11: Island Fever

Welcome back. I think it goes without saying that these seven players are what made the series so fun to watch for me. And after 10 episodes, they are all that remain. Who will be the next one to go? As proven in the last couple of episodes, anything can and possibly will happen as far as this group's concerned. Since there was no immunity challenge at the final 7, I had to come up with one to use for this series, because like I said all the way back in episode 5, there will be no more medevacs. I think the challenge I've chosen is a fairly popular one and I did keep in mind that Panama is one of the older seasons so I brought back a challenge that was recently introduced and I think would make sense.

But anyway, with that out of the way, let the drama continue on Survivor Panama: Exile Island!

Remaining Castaways

Maddie

James

Neleh

Monty

Sabrina

Ryan

Willow

EPISODE 11: ISLAND FEVER

Jeff: Previously on Survivor!

Maddie: I wasn't going to turn on you.

Ryan: You lied to me, you betrayed me and you screwed me. So thanks a lot.

Jeff: Ryan and Maddie had a falling out. Meanwhile James and Willow rethought their alliances, deciding to stick with Ryan.

James: It's us 3 until the end.

Willow: Let's ride it out.

Jeff: On the next day, Maddie exposed Sabrina for hiding the machete.

The shot was shown of Rita and Maddie each coming back with a machete.

Rita: Uh, why do we have 2?

Monty: You did steal the machete.

Sabrina: I didn't do it.

Maddie (confessional): So now, Sabrina is back on the radar. And hopefully, we can finally get her out.

Jeff: And James found out who has his fake idol.

Ryan: My guess is that Sabrina has already found the other one.

James (confessional): The only person that's been to Exile after me and before Ryan is Sabrina. So, she must have it.

Jeff: At the reward challenge, the castaways competed in the survivor auction where Sabrina got an advantage, Monty got video's from home and Maddie and Neleh were both sent to Exile Island. While at the auction, Sabrina let everyone know of her idol.

Sabrina: I have it. So, if any of you get on Monty's band wagon and decide to vote for me, you'll be in for a mean surprise later on.

Sabrina was shown showing the idol to everyone else.

Jeff: At Exile Island, Neleh put her time to good use and proposed an alliance with Maddie.

Neleh: We both don't have many options on who to work with. What say you and I team up?

Maddie: No one would ever suspect it.

Jeff: Back at camp, Ryan and James made a plan to keep Ryan out of Sabrina's range.

James: Well, the immunity challenge is tomorrow. Not sure what it is but I'll try and help you win it.

Ryan: Ok, hopefully it's something mental, you're good at that sort of thing.