Episode 2: Last Picked, First Safe

Well, here's episode 2. I had to change a couple of things from my original plan to make the story better. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it because I think this episode will really set the stage for things to come in future episodes. So, let me know what you think! Also i'm thinking about releasing these episodes weekly just like in the original Survivor but if i'm feeling nice, I may release one a day or 2 early. We'll see.

But anyway, I'll shut up now, here's episode 2 of Survivor Panama: Exile Island.

Current teams.

Viveros.

James

Noah

Ryan

Bayonetta.

Maddie

Rita

Sabrina

Willow

La Mina.

Herbie

Jordan

Monty

Scott

Casaya.

Chloe

Monica

Neleh

Sandra

EPISODE 2: LAST PICKED, FIRST SAFE.

Jeff: Previously on Survivor. 16 Castaways began their adventure as 4 tribes.

The scene was shown of Jeff telling the Castaways about Exile Island.

Jeff: The tribes immediately faced off in their first reward challenge.

Jeff was then shown telling the tribes about the first Exile.

Jeff: Their race to find 3 amulets where the 2 male tribes finished first. While Sabrina made a lasting first impression.

Neleh: The next time I see her, she'd better watch out.

Jeff: After Casaya lost, Sandra became the first person Exiled. And a secret of Exile Island was revealed.

Jeff was then shown revealing the power of the hidden immunity idol.

Jeff: At Casaya, despite being a member down, they stayed in high spirit thanks to Neleh's leadership.

Neleh: It's like the 4th of July fireworks. Sparks were going everywhere, it was great.

Jeff: At Viveros, things were less productive and Daniel had his sights set on James.

Noah: Here's hoping it doesn't rain tonight.

Daniel: If we lose, I want him out first.

Jeff: And Bayonetta were a tribe divided.

Willow: Rita and I have a lot in common, most importantly, we both don't like Sabrina.

Maddie: How do I make it from Day 1 to Day 39.

Jeff: As for La Mina, their camp thrived and Jordan started going to work on his game. And Scott was on edge.

Jordan: My plan is to play the most strategically dominant game the franchise has seen.

Scott: I would kill for a smoke right now.

Jeff: Alone on Exile Island, Sandra toughed it out.

Sandra: I've barely been able to get any sleep. I managed to get some food here but it's just not enough.