Episode 13: It Pays to Lose

Well here we are. Episode 13 of Survivor Panama: Exile Island. We're nearing the end. After this episode, we'll have our final 4 going in to our 2 part finale where the winner will be crowned. Who will go home after a hard fought battle? And with the hidden immunity idol still in play, who will find it and guarantee themselves safety?

So for those of you who don't know, this episode is where the family visit happens. Wow, they did this one really late in the season I think. But I'm not complaining, benefits my story in any case. It will be weird writing an episode without Sabrina considering she was the center of drama for most of the season but I'll try my best.

Anyways, it's time to get to get to the episode, enjoy!

Remaining Castaways

Maddie

James

Neleh

Ryan

Willow

EPISODE 13: IT PAYS TO LOSE

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! James and Willow felt the pressure after finding themselves on the bottom.

James (confessional): Since my idol's gone, it's up to me to find some cracks in that alliance so I can get myself and Willow back on top.

Jeff: With the idol back on Exile, this made the reward challenge critical.

Jeff: Maddie, Ryan and Willow win reward!

Jeff: And after a split decision on who to send to Exile, Ryan showed that he was loyal to his alliance.

Jeff: Who are you going to send to Exile Island with a guaranteed shot at finding the idol?

Ryan: Neleh.

Jeff: At the reward feast, Sabrina was talked about to be an easy person to beat.

Willow: Well Sabrina's pretty much a lock for the final 2, anyone can beat her, anyone.

Ryan: Fair point. She's like a leech, she just attaches herself to people.

Jeff: Back at camp, Sabrina and James made a surprising connection.

Sabrina: James I got a fish! Come get it before it bites me!

James and Sabrina were shown enjoying the fish and high fiving each other.

Jeff: On the next day, Willow came up with a plan, and managed to turn Sabrina and Maddie against each other.

Maddie and Sabrina were shown arguing while Willow sat back and watched.

Sabrina: You think you have the numbers to win you the whole game, well I'm telling you right now, ya don't. Your game has been riding Neleh's back, do you think the jury will respect that?

Maddie: I thought we were all good. You just don't like admitting when you're wrong.

Sabrina: Maddie, you're dead to me.

Jeff: At the immunity challenge, it all came down to a showdown between James and Sabrina.

Sabrina: You're not going to win this.

Jeff: And after 5 and a half hours, Sabrina had enough, winning James his first challenge.

Jeff: James wins individual immunity!

Jeff: With James safe at tribal, Maddie and Neleh set their sights on his closest ally.

Neleh: So we vote Willow off next.

Maddie: Not really any other option so yeah.

Jeff: But Ryan thought of an alternate plan.

Ryan (confessional): I don't want to be 4th place to Sabrina. If people are willing to take her to the end, then she might be the best person to take out for me.