Episode 6: The Invisible Target

I present to you, another episode of Survivor Panama: Exile Island. I have this episode and the recap done which in general will just involve a summary of the first 18 days including some "deleted scenes" which will give me a chance to get in some great character moments which are my favorite bits to write

But anyways, with all that out the way, here's episode 6. Enjoy!

Current tribes.

LA MINA.

James

Jordan

Monty

Neleh

Sabrina

Willow

CASAYA.

Maddie

Noah

Rita

Ryan

Sandra

EPISODE 6: THE INVISIBLE TARGET.

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! Herbie's departure left Casaya with only 5 members and they knew that they had to win.

Noah: If we don't win then we might as well have all our torches snuffed.

Jeff: But as they saw at the reward challenge, La Mina wasn't exactly all sunshine and rainbows either.

Jordan: Our tribe seems to have lost our machete.

Scott: Less so lost, more so that Sabrina has hidden it somewhere.

Sabrina: Oh yeah? And a shark just so happened to take our fishing spear?

Jeff: When they won the reward challenge consisting of food and wine.

A shot was shown of Jeff revealing the wine and the castaways reactions to it.

Jeff: A reward consisting of fresh fish, rice, beans, spices and wine left Casaya in high spirits.

Jeff: Casaya wins reward!

Jeff: Leaving La Mina with just a bag of beans and James sent to Exile for a second time.

Willow: It's just a way of saying "ha ha, you suck!".

Jeff: On Exile Island, James deciphered the clues and not only found the hidden immunity idol, put planted a fake one in its spot.

James: I created my own immunity idol so when someone finds it, it throws the suspicion off of me.

Jeff: At Casaya, all eyes were on Ryan as he drank the last of the tribe's wine.

Rita: That son of a bitch.

Jeff: Ryan knew that he was the next to go, so he came up with a plan for his tribe to win immunity.

Ryan: I'm going to make it seem like I'm struggling, so when they pick me for the tiebreaker, I'll chug that thing down so we win and I live to see another day.

Jeff: And at the immunity challenge, tribes had to compete in a gross smoothie challenge. Ryan put his plan in to action, and won his tribe the challenge.

Jeff: Ryan, out of nowhere, finishes his glass in a few seconds. Casaya wins immunity!

Jeff: Before tribal, James made one last pitch to Monty.

Jeff: Scott can go now and Jordan can go next. If he plays his idol, we put 2 votes on Sabrina and she'll go home instead. You'll be safe, I swear.

Jeff: And when the votes were revealed, Monty flipped, and Scott was the 5th person booted.