Bonus: Life at Ponderosa

Juror #1: Sandra Marsh.

NIGHT 24.

Jeff: 8th Person voted out of Survivor: Exile Island... Sandra.

Sandra was seen placing her torch down in front of Jeff.

Jeff: Sandra, the tribe has spoken.

Sandra's torch then got snuffed. She then walked out, holding back her tears. Jeff then turned to the others.

Later that night, Sandra was making her way down towards the medical tent.

Sandra: I'm still trying to process what just happened. I thought for sure that our alliance would stay firm and get out who we needed to get. I didn't even know that my name was even being brought up. I thought that maybe Ryan and James would try something but I was confident that they wouldn't have the numbers. Survivor, it surprises you more than you realise.

She was getting closer to the tent now as she started to get emotional about the whole turnout.

Sandra: I wish I made it further honestly. I don't want to be out so damn early. This was my dream, I've always had to work and never got to do much exciting things in my life. I deserve to still be here than a lot of these people. Ryan doesn't deserve it, Sabrina especially doesn't deserve it. I'm so mad but at the same time, I'm glad it's over. I just wish it was over sooner rather than later for me.

Sandra then wipes the tears away from her eyes.

Sandra (confessional): I was doing great at the start of this game. I had my options provided for me. And then Ryan happened and then Sabrina causing him to flip and it's just this whole domino effect that led to me getting voted out.

She then set her stuff down temporarily as the medical team guided her in.

Sandra (confessional): Based on who flipped, I'm guessing it was Willow. She seemed really tight with James and there was just this gut feeling that I had that made me doubt that she would vote for him, and that gut feeling was right. It was my fault for not listening to it.

Medic: So do you remember your starting weight?

Sandra: Not a lot I remember. Was it 130 something?

Medic: 135 was the start. Go ahead and step on the scale and we'll see how much you weigh now.

Sandra: Ok.

She then stepped on and was surprised at the results.

Sandra: Wow.

Medic: So 128 now so you lost about 7 pounds.

Sandra: Not too bad. 24 days so that's like a pound lost every 3 and a half days.

Sandra (confessional): There were a few people that I didn't even get to meet coming in to the merge. And I was surprised at Willow's outburst against Sabrina. That's the kind of daughter I wished I had. But I'm not planning on having kids. 5 years of teaching has taught me that the hard way.

The medical team then took her temperature to make sure nothing major was wrong with her.

Medic: Temperature seems normal though you are a bit cold.

Sandra: Panama, it's a rough place.

After her checkup, Sandra gathered her things and proceeded towards the boat that will take her to Ponderosa.

Sandra: I can't wait to eat, it's been so long.

Sandra (confessional): But respect where it's due, those 3 got me real good, they're all way better at this game than I was.