Episode 16: Reunion Show + Voting Confessionals

Sigh. Well after 3 months of working on this series, here we are, the last episode. After this, the series will finally be finished and I'll be left satisfied. Our winner has already been decided and now all 16 castaways return to talk about the highlights of the season before we give it the official send off it deserves. Enjoy this episode because I put every last bit of my blood, sweat and tears in to this and I think you'll find this one a satisfying conclusion. 

Nothing much left to say other than, enjoy.

Former Castaways.

Daniel

Chloe

Monica

Herbie

Scott

Jordan

Noah

Sandra

Rita

Monty

Sabrina

Ryan

Willow

James

Neleh

Maddie

EPISODE 15: THE REUNION.

The Reunion show opened with a short compilation of the winner's moments throughout the season. The first scene was her in episode 1, collecting coconuts.

Maddie (confessional): I'm 18 years old, I'm very self aware. So for me, it's just a matter of how I make it from Day 1 all the way to Day 39 so I can win. This game is going to be tough, I can already tell.

Sandra: Who are we targeting first?

Maddie: Maddie is sneaky, she has better connections on the other side.

Maddie was seen in a bush near where Monica and Sandra were talking, eavesdropping on their conversation.

Maddie (confessional): Now that it's confirmed that I can't trust Monica, I need to get her out.

Jeff: Monica, the tribe has spoken.

The next scene showed her relationship with Ryan after the whole wine incident.

Maddie (confessional): I just think it's unnecessarily cruel to isolate him like he's not part of the tribe. He's human just like the rest of us. So what? He made a mistake, we all make mistakes. Just take it on the chin and move on like adults.

Maddie: You'd think they'd be over it by now. I believe you when you said it was an accident.

Ryan: Thanks. I thought these people were better than this.

Ryan (confessional): Maddie, she's a great person that I trust will be honest with me.

The next scene shown was her talking to Willow.

Maddie: So if I win immunity tomorrow, I will give you the idol which will guarantee you make it to final 3.

Willow: Wow, that's quite the bargain.

Jeff: Ryan, the tribe has spoken.

And lastly, Maddie was shown winning the final immunity challenge after 6 hours against James.

Jeff: Great effort, James

Maddie: Oh my God.

Jeff: Maddie, you can step down now.