Episode 14: Million Dollar Challenge

Well, here it is. The finale of Survivor Panama. 12 Castaways have fallen short of making it to Day 37. This leaves us with 4 finalists. Who will be the winner of the million dollar prize and earn the title of Sole Survivor. Will it be Neleh, James, Maddie or Willow. Find out who will win the next immunity challenge, guaranteeing themselves a spot in the final 3 and who will become the 6th member of the jury. So, I did what I said I was going to do last week. I was going to read through the first 13 episodes to analyse each of the final 4's individual journey's through this game. And yes, I have officially came to a decision on who I think should win this season. It wasn't easy but hopefully you guys will be satisfied with the result just as I was.

Part 2 of the finale is almost done so I'm happy to say that I will be able to release it in time. I haven't started the Reunion show yet because I wanted to have a plan of what I want to happen there and it wasn't until a couple days ago that I finished my plan for the finale.  I'm so excited for you guys to read it. I've talked long enough so I'll just get to the point. Here's what we know so far. Maddie still has the immunity idol and the next tribal council is the last time she could use it so unless she's feeling bold and giving it to someone else, she has guaranteed herself a spot in the final 3. Now time to find out who else will get there.

Anyways, here's part 1 of the finale of Survivor Panama: Exile Island, Enjoy!

FINALISTS.

Maddie

James

Neleh

Willow

EPISODE 14 PART 1: MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! Maddie and Neleh quickly found themselves in trouble.

Neleh (confessional): This is looking pretty bad for Maddie and I. We're quickly running out of options as to who we can flip to our side. I'm not giving up, I've come too far to quit now.

Jeff: And knowing this, they found their only option was to vote out the middle man.

Neleh: I think Ryan is a lost cause.

Maddie: You think so?

Neleh: It's clear he can't be trusted.

Maddie: If that's the case... do you think we can get Willow on board with us? We get her to vote for Ryan. It's our only option at this point.

Jeff: At the reward challenge,

Jeff: James wins reward!

James's younger brother was shown coming up to hug him.

Jeff: Will, come on over and give your brother a hug.

Jeff: James won a night with his brother at a private villa.

Jeff: Who's the second person who's going to join you with their loved one at the villa?

Jeff: And chose Willow and her father to join them.

Willow was shown going over to hug her father.

Jeff: James picked Neleh's wife to spend the night at the tribe camp.

Jeff: Who's going to Exile Island?

James: Maddie.

Jeff: Alright Maddie, for the 3rd time this season, Exile Island awaits. A boat will pick you up.

Maddie was shown sitting on Exile Island.

Jeff: While on Exile, Maddie fought through the stress and solved the clues to find the third immunity idol of the season.