Episode 12: Cold Blooded

We've had quite the merge so far. Four epic tribal councils which lead to four shocking exits. Can I top it with a fifth? Well, we'll just have to find out. So last episode James finally played his idol after he received 5 votes. But when he played his idol, he shocked the whole room and having Sabrina realize that her immunity idol was a fake. This episode, we'll see who falls short of making the top five. We're just a couple of weeks away from the finale where this series will reach a hopefully satisfying end.

Also, beware for a couple of sad moments in this episode. If you get too easily emotional, I suggest not reading this one and just wait for next episode's recap. But this episode hit quite close to home for me and is one of my favorites in the Season.

And now, time for episode 12. Enjoy!

Remaining Castaways

Maddie

James

Neleh

Ryan

Sabrina

Willow

EPISODE 12: COLD BLOODED

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! Maddie and Neleh came together and formed a plan to blindside James.

Maddie (confessional): I've had a problem with James since the merge. And his alliance with Willow is something I need to break up.

Jeff: The reward challenge revealed how the tribe really thought about each other.

Jeff: Who mistakenly believes they are running this game? Correct answer, Ryan.

Ryan: Meh, their opinion, not mine.

Jeff: And in the end, Willow outhought her tribe and won her first challenge of the season.

Jeff: Who are you sending to Exile Island?

Jeff: And bad blood between her and Sabrina quickly resurfaced.

Willow: Sabrina.

Sabrina: Is this because of what I said? Are you still not over that?

Willow: Wow, your tone changed quickly.

Jeff: And she chose James and Maddie to go with her on a spa reward. Back at camp, Neleh and Monty campaigned to Ryan about turning on James.

Neleh: Right now, we can just make the simple move which is 3 on Sabrina, 3 on James and whoever James and Willow vote for which won't matter.

Ryan: And you promise it's not me?

Neleh: I swear on my marriage.

Jeff: At the immunity challenge, Sabrina used her advantage to increase her odds.

Sabrina: "You have the power to sit out 2 people from this challenge. They will not compete which means neither of them can win immunity".

Jeff: And she choose to sit out her biggest competition, Monty and Neleh. And after a close match with Willow, Sabrina came out on top.

Jeff: Sabrina wins immunity!

James: I'm going to throw up.

Jeff: Back at camp, Ryan and Sabrina were both in the middle.

Ryan: My alliance is voting for Monty, the other alliance is voting for James. So I guess that leaves us in the drivers seat.

Sabrina: Yeah, it's a tough call.

Jeff: At tribal council, James called out Sabrina.

James: She tries to act like the bad ass for the town and the queen bully of high school but really, she's just a scared little girl, locked away in a closet, afraid of getting rejected.