Episode 3: Domino Effect

Well here we are, episode 3. I'm having a lot of fun with this series so far. This has pretty much been one of the only things to occupy my mind while in lockdown and it's good entertainment. Now onto the episode, this one took slightly longer than I thought to finish it but I wanted it to be as good as I can make it. Hope this one is as good if not better than my first 2 episodes. So enjoy!

Current teams.

LA MINA.

James

Jordan

Monty

Neleh

Sabrina

Scott

Willow

CASAYA.

Herbie

Maddie

Monica

Noah

Rita

Ryan

Sandra

EPISODE 3: DOMINO EFFECT.

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! Scott was unravelling.

Scott: New day, same crap.

Jeff: A surprise schoolyard pick resulted our 4 old tribes to turn into 2 new tribes which left James unpicked.

James: Story of my life.

Jeff: He was then sent to Exile Island and an unexpected twist was revealed.

Jeff: You are the only person guaranteed to be safe at the next tribal council.

James: Oh, thanks guys!

The shots of the annoyed castaways were shown as well as James leaving.

Jeff: Then, the 2 tribes competed for fishing gear. In a tough, physical challenge, La Mina came out on top.

Jeff: La Mina wins reward!

When Casaya reached their beach, Noah wasted no time gathering his numbers and targeting Maddie.

Noah: You, Me, Sandra and Ryan. That's 4 right there which will give us the majority.

Monica: Maddie's sneaky.

Jeff: However, Maddie was 2 steps ahead when it came to eavesdropping.

Maddie: Now that It's confirmed that I can't trust Monica, I need to get her out.

Jeff: At La Mina, Willow was not happy about the new tribes.

Willow: I'm stuck with Sabrina for at least the next few days, if not until the merge hits.

Jeff: And when Scott lost the tribes fishing spear, he put his own spin on his explanation.

Scott: I got ambushed by this shark that was about the size of my arm.

Sabrina: Scott's trying to cover his ass.

Jeff: On Exile Island, James found his inner strength

James: My main priority is winning this game and I think I can do it.

Jeff: At the immunity challenge, Casaya made a comeback.

Jeff: Casaya wins immunity!

Jeff: Back at Casaya, Scott made a startling announcement.

Scott: I'm thinking about quitting.

Chloe: If he wants to quit then let him quit.

Jeff: However, Jordan managed to change his mind.