Chapter 3

Y/ns pov

They agreed to help me and then we began thinking.

"Is there any threats about" I asked. "Gerard Argent is around, he's a hunter" Scott said. "Of course a Argent, they have this underground chamber place, if he's anywhere with them he would be there" I told them.

"Let's go then" Stiles said. I rolled my eyes "I can go grab him, you two just sit down" I told them. "It's probably dangerous being there if he's there or not, we're coming with you" Scott said. I groaned "You can deal with Stiles, if he gets hurt it's not on me" I said.

We got to the entrance and I slipped through the metal door after breaking the lock with my strength. Finnaly we found him, he was tied to a metal electric fence, luckily alone. "Get him down" I said as I leant against the nearby table, arm crossed and not looking. He was untied and he got down and came over to me. I was staring at the ground. "Did you think I had..." he asked and I nodded not looking up. He sighed and then turned to the others "Let's get the hell out" he said. We began running out and then I noticed something.

Something glinted in the dark, I went to check it out and realised it was midair, a gun, in someones hands, they hit me in the head with it and ran to the door where the three had just gone through, she locked it. I had already gotten up.

A saber was in her hands and she pressed a button and it was buzzing with electrical sparks. "Im Kate, its been awhile Y/n" she smirked. "The hell" I said and then she hit me with it and the shock ran through me and I screamed out, she hit me with it again making me black out.

Derek's pov

At the sudden shut of the door and then lock I turned. "Y/n!" I yelled and began pounding on it. "Y/N!" I yelled again. "Was there someone else in there?" Stiles asked. "I don't know Stiles, there could be, and this is not like her so yes I'm guessing someone else was there it could be Kate or Gerad" I told him. I heard her scream out. I slammed myself against the door again and again but it was no use, as it was locked from the inside and the door was 20cm of a very strong metal. "We've got to find a different way in" I told them.

"Or we could leave her" Stiles said. I was about to slam him against the door but Scott gave me a warning look before saying "Let me talk to Allison, she may know or may be able to find it" he said. "So you two are related of course" Stiles said. "Yes we are, and if you don't shut up and let us do this you will be very related with death" I spat.