Chapter 16

Y/ns pov

I got in his jeep and he began driving. "I'm not sure where I'm heading" I said thinking. "Well I have to drop by the station first anyway" he said to me and I nodded. It was quite quiet and then we reached the station and we got out.

We walked into the office and the Sheriff seemed to be packing up for the day. "No need to take the keys, I'm coming home now, oh Y/n what are you doing here?" He asked. "Stiles is just giving me a lift, my um uncle's out of town and I lost my keys, so um I'm figuring out where to stay" I made up. "And the Jersey" he said pointing to Stiles' jersey on me. "Oh yeah some girls decided to take my clothes so Stiles lended it to me" I told him. "Hmm, you know what stay round are home" he said. "What?" Me and Stiles said in unison we looked at one another and then away.

"That's to much to ask but thanks for the offer" I said to him. "I insist, you look like your in need of food I was thinking Chinese, so come on you in" he said. "Are you sure, I don't mean to inconvenience you" I told him. "Not at all" he told me and I thanked him.

I got back in Stiles' jeep as the Sheriff got in his car. "Ok I need to ask some questions" he said as he began to drive. "Shoot" I said.

"Do you know who your biological father is?" He asked. "Nope" I replied.

"Your close with Peter?" He asked. "He's just a misunderstood soul" I told him.

"Who's pack are you in, Peters or Derek's?" Was his next question. "Neither, I used to be in a pack with them, the family pack where my mother was the alpha, but when she died my eyes changed and I've been a omega ever since" I told him.

"Ok, final question have you ever killed anyone?" He asked. This one hit me like a brick. He would even think. "No, and I never plan to, I may be a werewolf but I don't want people to die, good or bad" I told him.

We arrived at Stiles' home and the Sheriff ordered Chinese. We sat and talked while eating. "You and Issac are together, I presume from the kiss on the cheek I saw, a troublesome two you will make" the Sheriff chuckled. "You think we will be bad have you met Scott and Stiles they quarrel like a old married couple sometimes" I told him and he laughed.

Soon Stilinski said we better hit the hay because of school the next day. We went up to Stiles room and I turned to him. "You keep to your side this time" I told him. "You too" he replied. We got into bed and I hugged the Jersey into me for more warmth. "Do you still hate me?" I heard him ask from the darkness. "No, I don't, were just s bit under the friends basis" I told him. He chuckled.