Chapter 24

Y/ns pov

Fear shook through me as the last words fell out of the all to familiar voices mouth. I turned slowly wishing that I had imagined it but finally I was met with his gaze. Stiles looked outraged.

Before I could even utter a word he was raging "So your joining him, we trusted you and your joining him, your leaving everyone just to survive" he shouted. "I'm leaving everyone so everyone can survive, I would be broken if you guys died and I can't let that happen, if I go with them, your all left untouched, if I go with them I've just stopped alot of bloodshed" I told him. "But I don't want you to go" he said. "I don't want to either" I sighed.

Stiles promised not to mention it to anyone, it would mean my last three days with everyone would just be them trying to find another way.

On sunday I spent time with Issac we watched movies with hot chocolate and popcorn snuggled together under blankets.

On Monday I tried to hang with the others but that went down the drain as the new twin alphas were acting up at school and a new killed person had been found.

On the last day I was with Derek and Cora. I finnaly got to talk to my sister one last time. She had been in South America all along. It was a long day and finnaly when night came along I grabbed all the things I wanted to keep and put in a small bag.

I walked outside and just walked around. He would show up, I knew it and I was right. He showed up the twins beside him. "I've agreed to your offer but, we still want the true Alpha and if it's Scott we want Scott" he said. "I said I wouldn't agree to it, I said I'll only agree if you leave them alone" I replied. "I thought you would say that" he said and then he turned and nodded to Aiden. Aiden went to a nearby car presumably there's and opened the boot. Out of it he pulled Stiles who's hands were bound together and tape placed upon his mouth.

"Your going to join us any way or he dies" he said. I looked from Deucallion to Stiles. "I'll do it I'll join you just let him go" I said. Aiden dropped Stiles and I ran over untying him and pulling the tape of his neck. "Don't " he began but I hugged him and whispered into his ear, "I'll never kill you guys" and then when I pulled away from the hug I said to him loud enough for the ones surrounding to here "Go Stiles" and with that he stood up gave one more glance and walked off.

"Now Y/n, let us be off" he said and held out his arm which I took and we walked to the car where I showed him the seat and I sat beside him while the twins sat in the front.

Good thing I had a plan B just in case.