Chapter 12

Y/ns pov

I took the left side of the bed and Issac took the right, we said goodnight and because of all the loss of energy I had I went smoothly of to sleep.

I re-awoke groggily and then realised I was in a similar position to as I was with Stiles the other night. "This happens to much" I said out loud quietly to myself. I heard Issac chuckle. "Many guys must be begging to get in bed with you" he chuckled. "You awake and you still have you arms around me" I asked. "It's not my fault you wouldn't stop shivering, I've never heard of a hypothermic werewolf" he said. I chuckled and turned propping myself up on a elbow. "So, we better get ready for school" I told him and he nodded.

I found that Derek had moved all my clothes to draws in my room and Issac had stashed his in a pile in the corner. We changed not caring of each others prescencs, perk about being a werewolf, there's so much going on that all the small stuff people freak about you don't care about.

We grabbed some food from the kitchen and went to my car. I drove us to school and when we were walking towards are classes he turned and said "Don't forget our date" and he winked before turning. "Date, like a actual date" Jackson said popping from no where. "Jesus, Jackson and yes, also why isn't everyone here freaking out you were meant to be dead" I said to him. "They were notified that it was a miss call just some kind of condition I have" he told me and I nodded. We slid into our desks of Trig class the teacher luckily not there yet.

"So you and Lahey? He's a player" he said. "Your a player" I mentioned to him. "You with Issac" Stiles said popping his head between us from the desk he had behind us. "Were going on a date, that's it end of discussion" I told them.

The school day dragged on till finally it was other. I met with Issac by the school sign and he offered to drive my car to the surprise destination. We stopped at the outskirts of the woods and he said we had to go in. "It couldn't be anywhere obvious or clear because then anyone could get here" he said. He jumped up to a thick tree branches and extended a hand, I took it and he pulled me up.

"Now to see it you just need to look," he put a hand to my cheek and pushed my face a little "there". I saw some sort of hammock pit. I jumped down and Issac jumped after, we walked towards it and high on the trees were hammock and  rope nets large enough to hold ten people.

"I made it when my father died and I had just been bitten. I needed somewhere to stay, so I was here" he told me. "It's amazing" I told him.

We climbed to the net first and I sat there admiring the view around us the large trees and distant sounds of woodland creatures.