Chapter 8

Stiles pov

I grabbed out my phone and called Derek. I told him were to meet us and hung up. She looked weak. She slipped onto the floor and so I sat behind her sitting her up against my chest. "Just keep your eyes open ok" I told her. "I'm sorry I'm a entitled brat, look I just can't tell you the truth" she mumbled and I could tell she was out of it. She then seemed to faze back and said. "Take my hand" she said her voice soft barely a whisper. "What?" I replied confused. "Stiles if I die I need to grasp onto something alive to realise I'm not dead yet" she said. "Your not gonna die" I told her but I still took her hand.

Soon Derek came in. "I'm going to try drain it from her system" he said. He made her drink a bottle of water and looked at her arm. She chuckled dryly before saying "It's good to see you Isaac". "This may hurt" Derek said to her and pocked out a claw and dug it into her arm and she screamed out.

The skin ripped out and didn't heal because of the wolfsbane. He grabbed the bottle of water and poured it on the cut,the purple powder rinsing out of it. "Banshee,what's a Banshee" she said out loud. Derek dropped his head at this and sighed. "Is she going to be ok" I asked. "I don't know" he said the skin had not began healing yet.

"She's all I've got left" Derek said. "She'll live,just to spite us, she doesn't seem the type to die like this,she'll go out epic" I told him. Someone ran into the changing room and we turned to see Scott. "This was Gerard's warning, but his plan went wrong" Scott said after he took everything in."Jackson didn't kill anyone, he killed himself" Scott said. "What?" Y/n said her voice breaking.

Y/ns pov

I used the sink to push myself up fazing back in but at every few glances I saw distant blurs of people who weren't there. "Jackson's not..." I trailed off. I went to the pitch the others closely tailing after me. I was swaying around the dizzyness wanting to take over me,all I wanted to do was fall to the ground and sleep. There I saw it, Jackson in a body bag I froze. They zipped him up on the stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance. "Y/n..." someone said and I turned,it was Danny. I pulled him into a hug sobbing into his shoulder."He can't be" I sobbed. I could hear soft cries coming from him too.

"Y/n we need to go" I heard my brother say. I pulled away from the hug and gave Danny one last look before turning. Derek extended a arm out to me but I just said to him "I'll live, I'll just get some sleep" I said and I walked past them swaying still until I got to the locker room full of the girls making them unable to enter.